Sponsored

New Forum Software

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
You might notice that things are a bit.. different today :cool:.

After several weeks of prep work we've decided to switch from the old vBulletin software and adopt the latest XenForo release. The old vB system was no longer being properly supported and we've long planned to adopt XF, although until now finding the time has been difficult.

The new software is quite different from the last one and we're not finished tweaking it just yet, but you may find various new features and other abilities that didn't exist before. In the meantime I've done my best to simplify things and to make it as familiar as possible for users of the old forum.

The import process took several hours and it wasn't perfect, which means that some of you may need to re-do your signatures or profile pictures. Sadly this was unavoidable.

One other key change is that 'Private Messages' have now been replaced by 'Conversations'. If you ever want to delete a convo then you do so by simply leaving the conversation (i.e. there's no delete button, which is a bit confusing for first time users of XF).

NOTE: If you need to edit your profile then just click your username in the top navigation bar and a drop-down list will appear with all the options.

"In the meantime I've done my best to simplify things and to make it as familiar as possible for users of the old forum."
Thank you - appreciated, all seems fine to me. :)

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £15.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: BLACKFRIDAY
  • Vodafone £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • TalkTalk £22.50
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £23.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Origin Broadband £24.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2263)
  2. FTTP (1718)
  3. FTTC (1495)
  4. Broadband Delivery UK (1476)
  5. Openreach (1211)
  6. Politics (1208)
  7. Business (1079)
  8. Statistics (951)
  9. Fibre Optic (871)
  10. Mobile Broadband (868)
  11. FTTH (801)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (797)
  13. Wireless Internet (796)
  14. 4G (752)
  15. Virgin Media (733)
  16. Sky Broadband (542)
  17. TalkTalk (519)
  18. EE (501)
  19. Vodafone (393)
  20. Security (367)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules