Sponsored

no connection, no site!

babrees

OK, since 5am this morning I have had no connection, can't even get online using dial up number. Had to sign up with virgin dial-up!!

No fast4 site either - don't know the telephone number for tech support as it was never given to me in an email.

Have I done wrong in signing with these after v21????

HELP!

Hi, please accept our apologise there has been some maintenance on our server cabinet over night and this has over run somewhat, we have engineers on site at the moment and are hoping to get this fixed shortly. Please bear with us while this happens and all the systems wil be restored and there should be an improvement in connectivity speeds and a faster email server.

The routine maintenance has been completed and all servers are back online, for future ref the tech support number is 0905 067 0035

babrees

OK I'm back on line now, although I've lost 5 hours of work. Lucky I overslept this morning, otherwise I would've lost 6-7 hours!

It would be a good idea for you to warn your customers about any forthcoming maintenance and also to get a 24hour number giving status out so that your customers are not simply in the dark and don't know what the heck is going on.

Again sorry about this, and note made i will see what i can do in terms of getting a service status message line.

Glovepup

ULTIMATE Member
Again sorry about this, and note made i will see what i can do in terms of getting a service status message line.
Thats simple customer service, does not show you in a good light there. But then again we do learn from our mistakes ;)

Indeed, i relaise proactive is better than reactive but we are trying to meet all the needs as quickly as possible.

nodrog

ULTIMATE Member
i am thinking of leaving eclipse when my year is up february 2007, was looking at fast 4 but having looked at website was unable to determine any details regarding email accounts 5 members of family need email accounts is this included or would we have to use third party emails like hotmail etc.

would u recommend them babrees ?

thanks

we can provide that amount of email accounts on a broadband conenction.

babrees

i am thinking of leaving eclipse when my year is up february 2007, was looking at fast 4 but having looked at website was unable to determine any details regarding email accounts 5 members of family need email accounts is this included or would we have to use third party emails like hotmail etc.

would u recommend them babrees ?

thanks
Sorry - I don't log in here very often so have just seen this. I have only been with them a short while - left v21 quickly as they were sinking - so can't say over a long period of time. Connection seems to be ok. Apart from the loss on 14th I did have a break in connection this morning, but it was only for less than a minute. I have a friend who is looking for a new isp and will be telling them about fast4

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2537)
  2. FTTP (2255)
  3. FTTC (1677)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1444)
  6. Openreach (1432)
  7. Business (1259)
  8. Statistics (1113)
  9. FTTH (1106)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1059)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (923)
  13. 4G (919)
  14. Wireless Internet (918)
  15. Virgin Media (871)
  16. EE (606)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (535)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules