Sponsored Links

Ombudsman Service-Communications(OSC)

Sadly this is not a happy note as I must report that the 'maladministration/poor customer service' is far worse that that complained about from BT. I went to the OSC in high hopes that they would firstly take the time to read the exchange of emails between BT and myself and secondly accept my evidence based complaint with a little more than a 'pinch of salt'. I evidenced the fact that BT had negligently deleted my emails for a 9 year period, identified how and when this occurred and sent copies of the entire email exchange which both outlined the problem and confirmed that BT had failed to comply with their own 'complaint procedures', during the process it was discovered that BT had also entered less than truthful entries in their 'call log', at least they had in version 1. The call log did enter some 135 contacts I had with BT and confirmed that BT had failed to honour 'call back' promises some 27 times. At the time it took 40 minutes to get through to BT representative who was not always in the right department nor even the right person. After the 'adjudication' the OSC supplied a copy of their version of the 'call log', for the first time I was allowed to see what BT had said in the 'call log' and became very concerned at the false and misleading entries, on speaking to BT and sending them my £10.00 I obtained my own copy, the entries that appeared on version 1 had been deleted on my version, version 2 and the OSC were duly informed as I believed that the OSC had been misled by BT at the same time I was demonstrating that BT were attempting to change the data contained on the 'call log'. Sadly my complaint with the OSC is now destined to continue as the OSC are guilty of 'Passing Off' being unable to deliver the 'end product' largely because they also fail to honour their own Terms of Reference'. Please watch this space for further entries but I urge every complainant to check very carefully everything said by the OSC in reply to any complaint and ensure that correct information is being used rather than the false assertions used in my-own. The independent Assessor was contacted and found in my favour but cannot of course comment of the 'adjudication' or methodology, then again nobody will be able to as it was all made up.

All I have ever wanted is for an honest and truthful outcome, this would require BT telling the truth, the OSC telling the truth and acting on evidence rather than protecting BT with the use of false and misleading assertions and not allowing BT to change data without enquiry or requiring explanation from BT why the 'falsehoods' existed in the first place. BT are in clear breach of contract and must now face up to their negligence

Sponsored Links
In my case the OSC totally ignored the concrete evidence that I had with BT breech of the 2013 Regulations regarding the non-issuing of written contract in terms of my Line Rental Agreement with BT. The OSC also refused to accept my complaint about the way that they handled my case and just closed my case without further discussion.

I have take my case to my MP and will follow it up with them on Monday.

In my case the OSC totally ignored the concrete evidence that I had with BT breech of the 2013 Regulations regarding the non-issuing of written contract in terms of my Line Rental Agreement with BT. The OSC also refused to accept my complaint about the way that they handled my case and just closed my case without further discussion.

I have take my case to my MP and will follow it up with them on Monday.

I have compiled the substancial evidence that I have against the OSC and have submitted a complaint to Ofcom who are the Competent Authority for the OSC. Ofcom are now using their customary avoidance techniques to try and sidestep having to take any action.

I have written back to them, countering their arguments and told them if they do escalate my complaint and take the action I have requested, then I will 'go public' with my complaint.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules