Sponsored Links

online trouble ticketing for ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

Hi all!

I need a good trouble-ticketing system for ISP. The client should be able to register a trouble-ticket online, and things like that.
Unfortunately i don't know what to look for. Please help

Thank you very much for your time

hi

lol...why is that? i find it very useful than the plain old phone-call.
The ticketing system will be not only for tech support, but for sales too.
The client will simply go to a web page, open a ticket write his problem, and assign the ticket to the proper departament.

I don't understand your point of view

Best Regards,

Gwiz

hei buddy, if you don't want to help that's fine.But what i don't understand why are you posting? just for the fun of it?are you borred?
If it is so basic, why isn't anyone posting replies?
YOu don't know me, you don't know us, yet you assume something!
Only stupid people assume something like this.

Sponsored Links
I'd like to add apart from your very poor spelling (and I know mine isnt the best), an ISP should have the resorces to make their own systems, one we used to use at Gio was called rightnow which was poor at best.

OK guys this is a zero tollerence thread lets not be attacking one another.

I can see this from both sides 1 as a customer I would be worried that the ISP not knowing the bugs in the ticket system might miss my request for help.

2 from the future ISP its a good way to give help to customers.

Few questions.

1. Is this for use to UK customers using offshore help?
2. Have you any experience in running a company like an ISP as we have seen the problems caused by inexperienced people trying to run an ISP?
3 IF UK based why the Offshore IP?

4. Have you never thought about googling for your answer?
http://www.google.com/search?client...ting+for+ISP&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Last edited:
I sincerely don't understand you guys. I thought people here are nicer and more helpful.
I'm lazy this is why i didn't register.
I was rude because some guy "attacked" me in the first place.
And what's with all this questions? Why do you ask about ISP name, offshore and all that?
For kits: this is my home ip address, i'm not using proxy or anything like that.
And yes i tried googling it...

I have experience in networking. I'm CCNA and CCNP and i've been working in this field for 2 years now, but i'm not the senior network administrator.

I'm very disappointed by these replies...where i come from, people are more nicer...I will not post on this forum again

What a bizarre thread! :rolleyes:

So 2 years experience of Cisco networks is enough for people to (attempt to) start an ISP these days. :eek: Is this 186k/sleezy?

Sponsored Links
Reason why people are not exactly overconfidant at your ISP is for a few reasons, all of which dont inspire confidance.

First is the spelling. While I certainly see no reason for people to be funny about spelling and grammar in forums, it just doesnt look good for a rep to not care about what they post.

Second, it seems amaturish asking for ticketing software from an unregistered person on a forum.

It gives the impression that your cobbling together an ISP without much planning or knowlage at all.

You could be red hot and have it all planned very well, but you must take into account that this forum and the regulars have seen many an amataur ISP popup and have problems.

I am by no means saying you are that, but thats just the impression the post gives to many people, hence the replies.

Good luck with your ISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules