Sponsored Links

Orange Webmail

I have been using Orange webmail for about twelve months with no problems. Recently I have not been able to able to logon and get a message Http 500 internal server error. This seems to be generated from Orange webpage https://services.orange.co.uk/sam/loginintercept. Anyone else having the same problems and have you found a solution?
Stiffy

Hi

I too have been having this problem, its been going on for months now. Initially I had been using outlook express to collect mail and process the spam, but it just kept timing out and would only download once in a blue moon. I had a chat with a friend who works for Orange customer services and he suggested some changes to try, but it made absolutely no difference whatsoever.

It got so bad that eventually I gave up and just removed it. I then tried logging in there directly from the website, which is worse because there are no spam filters set up and its about as slow to load as OE had previously been. It's now full with over 12000 messages and I really cannot be bothered to do anything about it. Sitting and ploughing through that pile of predominantly spam email scouring for rare messages from friends is not my idea of a fun time.

I had a chat with a friend who works for Orange customer services and he suggested some changes to try, but it made absolutely no difference whatsoever.
A true friend would have suggested you change to another ISP. ;)

If you're outside the contract period then get rid as I will finally be doing next month. :smilet:

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules