Sponsored Links

Outdoor CPEs

It shouldn't be the cause. Drivers are most likely the root cause. Please re-install drivers and have admin access to your PC
It shouldn't be the cause. Drivers are most likely the root cause. Please re-install drivers and have admin access to your PC
I have tried to reinstall all driver and reboot the router and pc to update!
But it still doesn’t work……..

Attachments

• AA82E9F6-1820-4644-A18C-6455EEB84E1A.jpeg
    AA82E9F6-1820-4644-A18C-6455EEB84E1A.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 167
It can been upgrade to Elisa B07 firmware.
But I got a big problem now
Mc7010 will auto restart a few minutes.
🤷‍♀️ what’s the problem? Can I fix it !

Sorry I have many questions !! Please help 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Try t
It can been upgrade to Elisa B07 firmware.
But I got a big problem now
Mc7010 will auto restart a few minutes.
🤷‍♀️ what’s the problem? Can I fix it !

Sorry I have many questions !! Please help 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Try to upgrade to latest MC7010_Elisa4_B12. Most Elisa (auto) upgrades take place during Night time .

O….
I try manual search upgrade, but No new Ver found

Attachments

• 339DB3B5-5790-41BF-AAE6-2492887C1503.jpeg
    339DB3B5-5790-41BF-AAE6-2492887C1503.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 133
O….
I try manual search upgrade, but No new Ver found
Let it ON through all the time for some days. Especially in night it would be auto upgraded . At certain point of time in day manual check of update will show this message...Many people in this group have successfully updated to latest Elisa. Let me know how it goes in coming days

Let it ON through all the time for some days. Especially in night it would be auto upgraded . At certain point of time in day manual check of update will show this message...Many people in this group have successfully updated to latest Elisa. Let me know how it goes in coming days
I still waiting for auto upgrade! 🥲😵‍💫

Hello everybody.

I damaged an MC7010 now =(

I needed to go back to the original CN firmware, and when choosing the firmware I selected an MC801A firmware. ZTE Tool accepted the firmware and immediately started uploading.
When the progress reached 96% it show FAIL, and at that moment look at the **** I did.

At this time the power light is on. The network light is blue (?), and signal is green.

For my curiosity, I imported the MC801A plugin into ZTE Tool and to my surprise it recognized the MC7010! I was happy and thought I would recover my MC7010. However, when I select any firmware version of the MC7010 it shows "Invalid selected version" and does not proceed with the installation.

#######WHY DID IT NOT RUN THIS CHECK THE FIRST TIME ZTE?????#####

So, I have an MC7010 running an MC801A fimware. It's not working, it doesn't connect to the internet, and I can't even access it via browser.

Can anyone give me a suggestion of what to do? As a last option, I'm thinking of replacing some files from the MC801A with the MC7010 and trying to transfer them, but I still don't know where to start.

tks

Attachments

• ****.PNG
    ****.PNG
    63.2 KB · Views: 146
Hi rak
Waiting a few day , but it still doesn’t Auto upgrade.

Should I collect Wifi router to mc7010?

I just Let it On now , Did not collect any wifi Router /PC .

Hi rak
Waiting a few day , but it still doesn’t Auto upgrade.

Should I collect Wifi router to mc7010?

I just Let it On now , Did not collect any wifi Router /PC .
Hi Luis,

I am still at MC7010_Elisa1_B07. I also not able to upgrade since months.

But i know people in forum already have upgraded to latest elisa having thier MC7010 flashed with MC7010_Elisa1_B07. Not sure What can be done to go to latest Elisa.

Hi Luis,

I am still at MC7010_Elisa1_B07. I also not able to upgrade since months.

But i know people in forum already have upgraded to latest elisa having thier MC7010 flashed with MC7010_Elisa1_B07. Not sure What can be done to go to latest Elisa.
Thank you for your reply!
I can’t use mc7010 now.(Elisa1_B07)
It’s always auto reboot!

I am thinking of going back to China ver

Anyone here tried out a Zyxel NR7101? Was looking at one, but dumping £600+ on an unknown device doesn't sit well with me, I'd like some real world feedback, the appeal is moving to an out door device that I can mount up near my roof, and run the cable back to my cabinet/switch/server area and possibly even have a stronger signal.
IlMioNono reviewed it, if you understand Italian at all:

All in all, great router according to him, it does not support B32 though, if you rely on that. Some firmware issues, but sorted in V5.

I've got an NR7101 and previously had a Huawei CPE Win.

Comparing the two:
- the Nr7101 is 10-15% faster on uploads and downloads
- it's a lot bigger / heavier - too heavy to be installed on a normal TV aerial pole. I had to fit at 1.5" reinforced pole.
- the pole clamp is big, heavy and fiddly compared to the Huawei one. The threaded sections of the bolts are also too short so the bracket has to be "padded out" to stop it slipping down the pole
- the user console is absolutely abysmal
- Unlike the Huawei CPE WIN there's no way to read / send an SMS e.g. when I tried to add my lobar sim to the Lebara portal it sent an authentication text. So I now have to go up on to the roof and swap the sim into a phone to read it.
- The units can't be updated over the air until the default firmware and modem module have been manually updated from a computer

I've got an NR7101 and previously had a Huawei CPE Win.

Comparing the two:
- the Nr7101 is 10-15% faster on uploads and downloads
- it's a lot bigger / heavier - too heavy to be installed on a normal TV aerial pole. I had to fit at 1.5" reinforced pole.
- the pole clamp is big, heavy and fiddly compared to the Huawei one. The threaded sections of the bolts are also too short so the bracket has to be "padded out" to stop it slipping down the pole
- the user console is absolutely abysmal
- Unlike the Huawei CPE WIN there's no way to read / send an SMS e.g. when I tried to add my lobar sim to the Lebara portal it sent an authentication text. So I now have to go up on to the roof and swap the sim into a phone to read it.
- The units can't be updated over the air until the default firmware and modem module have been manually updated from a computer
Try ZTE MC7010 .
I have a n5368x which is even more customisable, powerful and stable.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm still on the fence about doing it, but I'll need to decide sooner, rather than later as I am completely re-doing my loft space and don't fancy putting holes in my expensive new insulation etc.

I'm trying to also decide if 5G is going to be a 100% permanent for me, or if the lure of FTTP will tear me away in 20 months when my contract is up. If I dump £600 on a router then, that is a couple of years of subscription paid for. Hmmm, I hate choices like this, no clear answer.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules