Sponsored Links

Outdoor CPEs

officially they say , it supports all bands.

1635917360453.png

Again, if the router supports only 2.5Gigabit Ethernet port , how the speed of mmWave could reach 5.7 Gbps

1635917473329.png

That's the theoretical limit that the hw supports @rak093
In practice you will probably never reach anywhere near the 2.5Gbps and mm wave is still many years away.

Hey to all,

today i've received a new Software Version magically at OTA update!! Before i thought the OTA update doesn't work. It seems to be the newest Elisa one (MC7010_Elisa3_B10)😊 The device works still fine with it. Some Options in the debug_page are now available like Cell Lock for example.

When you like look at the screens..

regards
chris

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_143015.jpg
    IMG_20211125_143015.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_20211125_141739.jpg
    IMG_20211125_141739.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 301
Can anyone tell me why they no longer let me select bands individually?
Hi sam81,

mmhmm, i'm sorry but i can't answer you the question. 😐 Anything changed with your soft version? I still have no problems with my band selection option (ENDC bandlock). Are you sure that your connection mode ist correct. wcdma is for 3G isnt't it??

chris

Last edited:
Hey to all,

today i've received a new Software Version magically at OTA update!! Before i thought the OTA update doesn't work. It seems to be the newest Elisa one (MC7010_Elisa3_B10)😊 The device works still fine with it. Some Options in the debug_page are now available like Cell Lock for example.

When you like look at the screens..

regards
chris
Can you please share the pictures of all 4G and 5G bands from the debug page with the latest Elisa version??

Can you please share the pictures of all 4G and 5G bands from the debug page with the latest Elisa version??
@rak093 no problem..

4G Band selection is still from B1 to B48 like my Screen some weeks before. And ENDC look at the screen here

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_185926.jpg
    IMG_20211125_185926.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 212
I am more interested in LTE band 40 as I am located in India . But the Chinese firmware doesn't have band lock option.
A small remark. For this case band lock option might not have any difference, because:
- if there is only one band, your subscription will not search for other bands;
- if there are two bands and CA - it is always a direct benefit in data rate (cell capacity increased proportionally).

hello everyone, i recently bought the zte mc7010 from routerswitch.com, everything works fine but the firmware is from China mobile v1, i want to update it to v2 with ota but no update is available, anyone know how i can update the software to the stock version?

hello everyone, i recently bought the zte mc7010 from routerswitch.com, everything works fine but the firmware is from China mobile v1, i want to update it to v2 with ota but no update is available, anyone know how i can update the software to the stock version?
Hi, I have it bought from alibaba.com. its upgraded to latest chinese firmware

Hi Rak. After the update i've got much higher speeds in my use case 😊 coming from a peak ~ 140 Mbits down and ~ 25 Mbits upload now to ~ 190 Mbits down and ~ 50 Mbits Up Speed. For my home location this is absolutely awesome
Hi @chris_nature @sam81 @Lucian . I have a new ZTE MC7010 with Chinese firmware, but unfortunately I am not able to flash it with Elisa firmware as when i open the ZTE Terminal Software update Framework tool. It doesn't detect the ZTE MC7010,Its telling its disconnected. Can someone gives a clear step by step guide and attach the correct flashing files to make it Elisa firmware

Hi @chris_nature @sam81 @Lucian . I have a new ZTE MC7010 with Chinese firmware, but unfortunately I am not able to flash it with Elisa firmware as when i open the ZTE Terminal Software update Framework tool. It doesn't detect the ZTE MC7010,Its telling its disconnected. Can someone gives a clear step by step guide and attach the correct flashing files to make it Elisa firmware
on the androidhost page you can find the steps in a pdf guide

on the androidhost page you can find the steps in a pdf guide
I followed the steps however the ZTE terminal software update framework tool doesn't detect the Router. But only detecting the USB port to which the device is attached

But only detecting the USB port to which the device is attached
Assuming you are using a PC you may be missing a driver or Win10 is stopping the driver being installed, other possibility is you have an incorrect USB cable if a special one is needed.

Because the USB port is detected but not the device
That still points to a driver issue or something not right on the communication side between the router and the PC so its not fully recognised. Just had exactly the same issue with a Tractix box and a Win10 laptop, it was seen but only as a generic USB and did nothing, reinstalled the drivers and it then showed correctly as an 'Openport 2.0' . Alternatively within device manager update the driver for the USB connection, point it at the locally held drivers and update.

That still points to a driver issue or something not right on the communication side between the router and the PC so its not fully recognised. Just had exactly the same issue with a Tractix box and a Win10 laptop, it was seen but only as a generic USB and did nothing, reinstalled the drivers and it then showed correctly as an 'Openport 2.0' . Alternatively within device manager update the driver for the USB connection, point it at the locally held drivers and update.
I tried with all steps, but couldn't figure out the reason. To me the device doesn't show under COM PORTS in device manager and also showing as Composite USB device under USB section. Eventhough I have installed all drivers and software in the manner that are given in the manual in androidhost.ru website. I am clueless...

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5467)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2523)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2233)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1607)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules