Sponsored

Payments

Pimpernel

Top Member
Capricorn said:
Can F2S be paid using Direct Debit or only Credit and Debit Cards?
Yes. :nod:

Capricorn

Pro Member
I have decided to join F2S. Looking at the Members Area after making my application I can see a Domain Name, although I didn't request one. I can also see options to set e-mail for the Domain Name and options to set e-mail for @f2s. Any advice?

Kommando

Top Member
I am with F2s Capricorn so a good choice, you get a domain name automatically but it is free. I don't actually use it because I have an independant Domain name so I can move ISP's without affecting my email so can't help you on the setup. Email support and they will send you a guide.

Capricorn

Pro Member
Thanks Guys, I am in a third world country at the moment, with a 56k dial up which connects at about 23k and which drops connection every five minutes otherwise I would have contacted f2s help. Pleased to hear about the free domain as I thought I had selected an option I didn't want

Pimpernel

Top Member
Capricorn said:
Thanks Guys, I am in a third world country at the moment, with a 56k dial up which connects at about 23k and which drops connection every five minutes otherwise I would have contacted f2s help. Pleased to hear about the free domain as I thought I had selected an option I didn't want
Kommando is correct Capricorn, and if you don't use the Domain you set up Pop 3 @f2s accounts in the normal way.

You will find that the Members Area provides information and links to just about anything you may want to do. I have been with f2s since the end of June, and have found it to be a case of set-it and forget-it! Brilliant!

BTW, if you go to the ADSLguide.org.uk forums and look for the f2s forum you will find a lot of kindred souls there! There is also an f2s support forum run by members, monitored by f2s staff which is also worth a look.

HTH and WELCOME to Freedom2Surf. :D

Capricorn

Pro Member
Thanks for that Info. I thought perhaps that it was free, but I didn't see any mention of it on the Web Site.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2508)
  2. FTTP (2188)
  3. FTTC (1656)
  4. Building Digital UK (1602)
  5. Politics (1421)
  6. Openreach (1415)
  7. Business (1234)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1070)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1034)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (895)
  15. Virgin Media (855)
  16. Sky Broadband (594)
  17. EE (590)
  18. TalkTalk (577)
  19. Vodafone (514)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules