Sponsored

Pipex buy f2s for 10 million

Capricorn

Pro Member
I am sorry to say that Pipex have bought f2s for 10 million. Does this mean the good service from f2s will start going downhill?

Cre@tive

ULTIMATE Member
I dont beleive it..

First i move to Nildram and they buy that, now i am with f2s with fantastic speeds and they have gone and bought them too.

Typical..

I've posted it in the front page news so please comment there

Last edited:

reset

ULTIMATE Member
Oh well, that's f2s down the crapper then, and i've only just migrated to them, looks like another move is on the cards very soon.
Let the hunt begin again, what a bummer.:hrmph:

Top Member
Interesting that creative left Nildram after the takeover, f2s are saying that they are going to be left alone to be vitually a stand alone company. Maybe if teh profits are good enough they will be.

Micky

Is Pipex any good? I've used F2s for so long now I can't remember when I started with them, perhaps even as far back as earlier this year ;)

Better start looking just in case.

How can F2S be worth £10 million? It's only the customer base that has any real value, and if Pipex are any good they would grow their own customer base.

I'd better go and have a look at the Pipex message board to see what's ahead :crap:

Cornish_Bill

ULTIMATE Member
Is Pipex any good?

The answer to that question is yes, I have been with them for 4 years now with no problems, a good reliable service.:shrug: :D

onephat

ULTIMATE Member
Micky said:
Is Pipex any good? I've used F2s for so long now I can't remember when I started with them, perhaps even as far back as earlier this year ;)

Better start looking just in case.

How can F2S be worth £10 million? It's only the customer base that has any real value, and if Pipex are any good they would grow their own customer base.

I'd better go and have a look at the Pipex message board to see what's ahead :crap:
I'd guess they brought F2S for their LLU experience more than anything.

Cre@tive

ULTIMATE Member
The only problem i had with Pipex at the time when i left was the price. It was when 2mb started and i was paying £33 a month compared to £19 with f2s when i moved.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2508)
  2. FTTP (2188)
  3. FTTC (1656)
  4. Building Digital UK (1602)
  5. Politics (1421)
  6. Openreach (1415)
  7. Business (1234)
  8. Statistics (1097)
  9. FTTH (1070)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1034)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (895)
  15. Virgin Media (855)
  16. Sky Broadband (594)
  17. EE (590)
  18. TalkTalk (577)
  19. Vodafone (514)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules