Sponsored Links

Pipex Xtras is now closed!!!

THIS WAS TAKEN FROM THE CONTROL PANEL OF MY PIPEX ACCOUNT TODAY (3rd October 2006)

Farewell to Pipex Xtras!
Pipex Xtras was first set up as a way of saying thank you to all our loyal customers for choosing Pipex. However, all good things must come to an end, so unfortunately we have to inform you that the Pipex Xtras Loyalty Programme will be ending very soon.

We would hate you to miss out on claiming your goodies so please make a note of the very important dates below:

The cut off date for earning Pipex Xtras points is 31st August 2006. All Pipex Xtras accounts will be updated with any outstanding points to reflect the final balance on this date
All Pipex Xtras points must be redeemed for Pipex Xtras reward vouchers by 30th September 2006
All Pipex Xtras reward vouchers must be used by 31st December 2006. For travel rewards, all bookings must be made by 31st December 2006, and travel taken by 31st March 2007

I didn't know anything about the Xtras Programme ending and having built up a load of points from the years I have been with them, I am shocked to realise that the Voucher I was saving up for is no longer available. This promotion ended on 30th September 2006. No-one at Pipex emailed me to say it had ended!

Does anyone else know that the Pipex Xtras had ended?

Seems to be another cost-cutting exercise and poor Customer Services yet again!

for months now half the control panel hasnt been working, like service upgrade or view invoices !!! :eek: Its like pipex decided to fix something then forgot it ever existed.

I tried to redeem some something (i think it was with napster or something) and it didnt work. I have never been able to contact them.:mad:

Nope, i never knew it ended either until you just told me

Dont worry about it, you would never have recieved anything anyway, it was a complete fcukup from day one.
Never got my aromatherapy voucher and gave up emailing after 8 months.
Total waste of time.

Sponsored Links
I have spoken with Jonathan in Retentions Department today - he has said quote "Pipex Xtras closed on 30th September 2006 and no warning was given by email to anyone, it was only shown on the Control Panel. If you didn't see it there, then I am sorry. But it has closed now and there is nothing that can be done." unquote

Oh well, seems I'll not get my Holiday Voucher I was saving up for ... bar stewards.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5508)
  2. BT (3513)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2296)
  5. Business (2260)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2042)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1971)
  9. Statistics (1787)
  10. 4G (1662)
  11. Virgin Media (1617)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1459)
  13. Fibre Optic (1393)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules