Sponsored Links

Possible 3 Mast

Why isn't LTE Discovery used these days?
The apps I use are cellmapper and huactrl. I don’t need owt else as that’s all I need. Cellmapper does everything you could want and shows all the stats you need.

Hi all,

so been keeping an eye on my 3 pole planning application every day. Today checked the council website and it says no documents were available for this application. Then after a while I checked again and the documents are shown as available to see. However when I click on the documents I get a page saying

Requested URL cannot be found​

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The page has either been removed, renamed or is temporarily unavailable.
404 Not Found

this is making me think if we have a problem with this application or something? Hope not. Anyone else seen this before happen on a planning application. I mean only thing I can think of is that the last date for people to have any say on this application was a few sways ago. Even though they say prior approval is not required and the application has been decided. This is the status: Received: Sat 05 Jun 2021 |Validated: Fri 30 Jul 2021 | Status: Decided - Prior Approval Not Required.
Decision Issued DateThu 12 Aug 2021

Hi all,

so been keeping an eye on my 3 pole planning application every day. Today checked the council website and it says no documents were available for this application. Then after a while I checked again and the documents are shown as available to see. However when I click on the documents I get a page saying

Requested URL cannot be found​

We are sorry, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. The page has either been removed, renamed or is temporarily unavailable.
404 Not Found

this is making me think if we have a problem with this application or something? Hope not. Anyone else seen this before happen on a planning application. I mean only thing I can think of is that the last date for people to have any say on this application was a few sways ago. Even though they say prior approval is not required and the application has been decided. This is the status: Received: Sat 05 Jun 2021 |Validated: Fri 30 Jul 2021 | Status: Decided - Prior Approval Not Required.​
Decision Issued DateThu 12 Aug 2021
Think it has passed just fine not needing approval Nomader, just sounds like your council website having some technical problems.

North Ayrshire Councils website had 404 errors for a few days last week and wouldn't let you search for anything.

I wouldn't worry too much.

Keep us posted when it starts to work again. 😊

You were right was technical issues. I guess am just too excited. I can’t wait to see speed results and will share them when it’s all been set up. Lol

You were right was technical issues. I guess am just too excited. I can’t wait to see speed results and will share them when it’s all been set up. Lol
Good stuff Nomader, I'm all excited too, I'll get to see that 5G LED lit on my CPE Pro 2 yet. 😊

Good stuff Nomader, I'm all excited too, I'll get to see that 5G LED lit on my CPE Pro 2 yet. 😊
If smarty support 5G by then and judging by their current record that won’t be soon 👍

Sponsored Links
If smarty support 5G by then and judging by their current record that won’t be soon 👍
You great big big party pooper, well hopefully my 4G will be a little faster until they decide to pull the switch. 😊

Also does the speed of the internet change if your on Smarty compared to 3? Or is it the same? Also apart from getting a cheaper plan on 3 on a contract compared to no credit check sim only Smarty am I missing anything else out if I just go with Smarty when the time comes instead of 3?

M
You great big big party pooper, well hopefully my 4G will be a little faster until they decide to pull the switch. 😊
just so you know ;). I’m still interested to know whether using one of the Three APNs gives people 5G as the three ones work on smarty. Give it a go ;)

I thought I read somewhere that some people are getting 5G on Smarty?
Some people are but the majority can only connect for 30 seconds max before they are kicked off by the network.

Sponsored Links
Also does the speed of the internet change if your on Smarty compared to 3? Or is it the same? Also apart from getting a cheaper plan on 3 on a contract compared to no credit check sim only Smarty am I missing anything else out if I just go with Smarty when the time comes instead of 3?
Not seeing any difference at all from three Nomader.

M

just so you know ;). I’m still interested to know whether using one of the Three APNs gives people 5G as the three ones work on smarty. Give it a go ;)
Well if i had any 5G I would try. ☺️

My 5G coverage is very patchy lately but on my smarty sim I notice 3internet works a lot better, with ping around 49-63ms, and can connect to 5G.

Three.co.uk also connects to 5G but lower speeds, and occasionally much higher ping around 150-300ms

So I don’t think it’s much an apn thing, just more based on luck.

M

I've been using the three.co.uk apn with Smarty for a while now and cellmapper hasn't logged any NR in the places that I've been when the app is running - though admittedly I haven't specifically gone anywhere where I know there is Three 5G.
Edit: FYI I live close to Junction 4-4a of M3 - the 5G access on Smarty has always felt somewhat location dependant to me

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules