Sponsored

Post here if you are leaving fast4

Mac

Top Member
I for one have got my Mac code and will be leaving FAST4 on the 1st of April.

Just out of curiosity post here if you are leaving Fast4.

SO FAR 7 PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD ARE LEAVING FAST4 (UP TO POST #10)

Last edited:

lonestar

Casual Member
I for one have got my Mac code and will be leaving FAST4 on the 1st of April.

Just out of curiosity post here if you are leaving Fast4.
1st of april, an unfortunate exit date if ever there was one ...

passerv

I'll post here and say I'm leaving and I'm not one of the 1%!!!!! my usage only rarely exceeds 15Gb.

Been with Fast4 15 months and tried to stay positive through all the problems.

All small isp's can swivel and collapse for all I care, I'm off to BT

Last edited:

Capped4

Pro Member
I'm off to adsl24 on the 12th March

also one of the 1%

I'm hoping their suppliers treat them with the same cavalier attitude as they do their customers, and the directors are hit severely in the pocket.

passerv

My dates 14/4/08 but I''ll be gone soon as the MAC code arrives.

MAC arrived so I'll go, Bye then.

Last edited:

rodtrotter

Casual Member
leaving

iam leaving f4 on the 13th/3/08 i was only with fast4 a short time i went from virgin what a pile of poo anyway i was happy with fast4 speed was good staff wear very helpfull but when i got the 15gig email that was it so off to adsl24

Last edited:

IveBeenDone4

Yup another of the 1% here.

ADSL24 appear to be upfront and honest, and interestily if you look in the forum for them - only positives...... I think FAST4/ZAGGLE/NJP (or whatever other name they want to call themselves) need to leave the industry or be squished!

oooo if only I could find a swear word capable of summing F4 up....

tghe-retford

Top Member
I plan to leave once Be* is available from the Retford exchange on April 30th. There isn't any way now that Fast4 can competitively compete with the packages they offer and in regard to the loss of unlimited broadband to a cap of 15GB which is just under what I can use, sadly I feel that I have no choice but to move.

If Be* hadn't announced their expansion, I may have considered one of the Entanet resellers.

mrzoot

Top Member
i was trying to decide what isp to go to then found out 'be' 24meg will be in my area in june so will just sit it out for a few months

r1ck

Casual Member
got my mac code today so im off, thinking about ADSL24 but will decide at the weekend.

anyone know how many customers Fast4 has/did have!?
can only see dummies staying with them who dont know what 15gb means its just not competitive what so ever.:confused:

Mac

Top Member
Just found the create a poll option. Can one of the admin close this thread please.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Got my MAC yesterday, going with Virgin. Hope no more problems!
would think again about Virgin many have problems with the ADSL side

can only see dummies staying with them who dont know what 15gb means its just not competitive what so ever.:confused:
I think this is not a good statement to make in any case, the users who do remain are the ones not exceeding 15gb usage policies, and not dummies as you say it.

on another note

I like my colleagues are trying to help all users who call in, as quickly and politly as possible .However we are getting alot of abuse from users who may have read some posts upon here. It is not necesary for this and it does not need to be directed at the staff memeber who answers the phone to help customers.

lonestar

Casual Member
I think this is not a good statement to make in any case, the users who do remain are the ones not exceeding 15gb usage policies, and not dummies as you say it.

on another note

I like my colleagues are trying to help all users who call in, as quickly and politly as possible .However we are getting alot of abuse from users who may have read some posts upon here. It is not necesary for this and it does not need to be directed at the staff memeber who answers the phone to help customers.
yes agreed, it's all getting messy with lots of bad feeling flying around at the minute, and for the record, i too am one of those people who have had the service reduced to the 15gb cap, and am not particulary happy about it (nor do i think i'm a dummy).

in fast4's defence, i would imagine that this was introduced by their new backbone provider, and as such their hands were tied.

i do think however that it could have been handled better, something along the lines of showing some loyality to long standing customers, but the cats out of the bag, and there's no going back.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2535)
  2. FTTP (2255)
  3. FTTC (1676)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1444)
  6. Openreach (1432)
  7. Business (1258)
  8. Statistics (1111)
  9. FTTH (1106)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1058)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (922)
  13. 4G (919)
  14. Wireless Internet (918)
  15. Virgin Media (870)
  16. EE (604)
  17. Sky Broadband (601)
  18. TalkTalk (586)
  19. Vodafone (534)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules