Sponsored Links

Postal address to send payment for iscali

Hi,

Has anyone ever paid a bill by post with a cheque? I am doing this as my final bill (I have left at long last!:D) is a) in displute and b) my details have changed so they will not be able to dip into my bank account.

I have of course tried emailing them but as usual no response. I refuse to hang onto their national rate lines for an hour at 10p/min either.

Yes, just remember that if you're dealing with Tiscali then it's a good idea to send a little letter/copy of payment invoice with the cheque (no doubt you've done that already) and make sure the mail is sent recorded. This will give you evidence showing that Tiscali has recieved it.

If you can then I'd also put the cheque on top of the letter you're sending and scan/copy them bother together. It doesn't do any harm to be prepared with additional evidence as proof, we know how tricky Tiscali can be.

Sponsored Links
Billing

Thanks to all who replied. I have sent stuff to the Milton Keynes office and eventually got a reply but perhaps the head office in London is better bet.

Oh yes and another thing. They swear blind that I have had BB activity on my line! How can I I ask as all my kit is disconnected. They just cant fathom how perhaps a fault - due to them as BT's kit works fine - may give the impression of activity? I shall ask for list of the traffic on that line, should be interesting.

Last edited:
I'm having a billing problem with Pipex/Tiscali as well so I decided to pay by cheque. I sent mine to Pipex at Welwyn Garden City the postal address on their website on the 6th April, they say it hasn't been received and to send another to 20 Broadwick Street, I did this yesterday after I had cancelled the first one, hopefully this one will be received !

I sent my first email regarding billing on the 9th April and didn't get a reply until the 17th.

Last edited:
Well after sending a cheque for the full year March 08 - 09 (I have always paid an annual subscription) this is the latest email to be received !

"Hate to see you go...

We can confirm that your online request to cancel your Pipex Broadband service has now been initiated. A 'cease order' will be issued to BT for the removal of our broadband service from your telephone line.

Your Pipex Broadband service will be available to you until the 02/05/2008" .........
:mad:

I would contact them point out they have had a years money upfront so you wilm need any overpayment refunded if the cease is carried out and take them to a small claims court.

Also if you plan to move to another ISP you reallyu need a MAC key to migrate away or you will have to pay activation again..

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply, I had an email yesterday asking for confirmation that I had sent the cheque to Broadwick Street, London. It was sent over a week ago now so I suggest that they open their post ! :mad: I've now put in a complaint to ISPA.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5513)
  2. BT (3514)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2297)
  5. Business (2261)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2043)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1972)
  9. Statistics (1788)
  10. 4G (1663)
  11. Virgin Media (1619)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1460)
  13. Fibre Optic (1394)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules