Sponsored

Record Radio on Android

starspace

Hey guys,
I'd like to play and record webradio directly on my smartphone. I use the S3 Mini with Android. Is there an app which allows me to that? I found TuneIn but it is commercial and I would prefer a free app... Thanks for your help!

Captain_Cretin

ULTIMATE Member
There is this WONDERFUL app called "The Google Play Store", try doing a search on it for free web radio apps. [shakes head]

starspace

Well, I wouldn't ask if I found one. There are plenty of apps to play web radio but I still haven't found a FREE app that can record Internet radio streams!

DTMark

ULTIMATE Member
This takes me back to the days of sitting in front of a tape deck listening to Bruno Brookes presenting the UK Top 40 hovering over the "Record" button.

I do actually listen to some internet radio and there are Windows apps that do what you want, but as for Android I can't comment, hopefully someone [else] can offer you some suggestions.

butler

ULTIMATE Member
This takes me back to the days of sitting in front of a tape deck listening to Bruno Brookes presenting the UK Top 40 hovering over the "Record" button.
And there's me who can remember Alan (fluff) freeman...just!! As a boy with a mono cassette player and a mike on a curly bit of wire. Oh for the days of TDK tapes

starspace

I do actually listen to some internet radio and there are Windows apps that do what you want, but as for Android I can't comment, hopefully someone [else] can offer you some suggestions.
Haha, just like that :D Would be cool to have such an app to bring up the old days again. Thanks anyway for your help! Further hints are appreciated!

Inetter

Casual Member
There is a free app called Audials. You cannot only record web radio but the app automatically cuts and tags music for you. Works like a charm, I don't want to miss it anymore ;)

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: HYPER19
  • Vodafone £21.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Amazon Echo Plus
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Gift: None
  • Origin Broadband £23.00
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2428)
  2. FTTP (2040)
  3. FTTC (1613)
  4. Building Digital UK (1557)
  5. Politics (1355)
  6. Openreach (1352)
  7. Business (1191)
  8. Statistics (1055)
  9. FTTH (988)
  10. Mobile Broadband (984)
  11. Fibre Optic (948)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (891)
  13. Wireless Internet (873)
  14. 4G (858)
  15. Virgin Media (819)
  16. Sky Broadband (577)
  17. EE (564)
  18. TalkTalk (559)
  19. Vodafone (484)
  20. Security (399)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules