Sponsored Links

Record Radio on Android

Hey guys,
I'd like to play and record webradio directly on my smartphone. I use the S3 Mini with Android. Is there an app which allows me to that? I found TuneIn but it is commercial and I would prefer a free app... Thanks for your help!

There is this WONDERFUL app called "The Google Play Store", try doing a search on it for free web radio apps. [shakes head]

Well, I wouldn't ask if I found one. There are plenty of apps to play web radio but I still haven't found a FREE app that can record Internet radio streams!

Sponsored Links
This takes me back to the days of sitting in front of a tape deck listening to Bruno Brookes presenting the UK Top 40 hovering over the "Record" button.

I do actually listen to some internet radio and there are Windows apps that do what you want, but as for Android I can't comment, hopefully someone [else] can offer you some suggestions.

This takes me back to the days of sitting in front of a tape deck listening to Bruno Brookes presenting the UK Top 40 hovering over the "Record" button.

I do actually listen to some internet radio and there are Windows apps that do what you want, but as for Android I can't comment, hopefully someone [else] can offer you some suggestions.

Haha, just like that :D Would be cool to have such an app to bring up the old days again. Thanks anyway for your help! Further hints are appreciated!

There is a free app called Audials. You cannot only record web radio but the app automatically cuts and tags music for you. Works like a charm, I don't want to miss it anymore ;)

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5512)
  2. BT (3514)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2297)
  5. Business (2261)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2043)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1972)
  9. Statistics (1788)
  10. 4G (1663)
  11. Virgin Media (1619)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1460)
  13. Fibre Optic (1394)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules