Sponsored Links

Signed with Vispa.

Hello everyone.

Since my line is free from the V21 debacle I have now signed with Vispa.
They seem a good ISP, but going with a bigger known ISP may have been better...just I hope I haven't made a mistake with this like I did with V21.

Think I'm waiting on Vispa to send the request to BT now, hope I get online soon at home.

Regards
Joe.

Please let us know how you get on - I'm currently waiting to give the required 30 days notice to my provider and then I plan to change and Vispa is one of the hot favourites at the moment.

Updates:

No connection at home yet, also haven't had an email saying by when I'll be connected.
I sent an email to their support a couple of days ago about a query I had but no response yet. I also get no response from a telephone number that was given to me by Alan Sherlock for contact with him (possibly tech support number but I can't find any mention of this on their website.)

On my account page on the Vispa website it shows me signed up for something different to what I actually did sign for (which is one of the reasons for the support email.)

Currently my status is: worried.

All I want is to get online, and I have no idea whats happening now or even if they've started up to the procedure to get me online.
I think I should have gone with a different company :/

Sponsored Links
Migration!

Robojoe,

Im currently away on paternity leave at the minute and have been alerted to your distressed post on here. Im now currently talking to my provision teams to find out where what and how things are going with your order.

Please can you PM your username and broadband telephone activation number so i can follow up through our systems. I can assure you there will be a logical explanation for with the delay or the miss communication. As i started this with yourself i obviously want to make sure you get what you are paying for. Also in the interest of users watching this i want to sort this out quick...

I would like to mention though the complexity of the move from V21, as a cease was submitted, its 7 days to cease, a day or so for the marker to be removed and then another 7 days for activation. as far as i can recall its not been 15 days. I may be wrong.

ill make sure i get you some answers this morning

Kind Regards

Alan Sherlock
Vispa Technical Support
( On Paternity leave )

Last edited:
Hi Alan, I shall PM you the details now, also I'll bring up my queries that I sent via email to Vispa a couple of days ago.

Right then, update:

I am online, woo!

Came home for lunch and noticed my modem light was stable so I tried logging in (after fiddling around with a million attempts at passwords and usernames I finally figured out which username & password I had worked for the connection :))
Can't really do much as I'm not home for long, back to work soon :/

Connection seems good currently, hopefully I won't go offline or run into any problems like what happened with V21, so as long as things go OK and I stay online then Vispa have a customer for life :)

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules