Sponsored

Still a Vivaciti member

a_c_g_t

Posting from work.....

I'll be brutally honest although there has been ups and downs which have annoyed me especially moving for an Enta pacakage ADSLmax to Murphex ADSL2+ all with viv was IMHO a bad move!!

I was lucky to have moved house a couple of months later so bit the bullet and moved back to ADSLMax.

I saw no increase in performance and I hated the no off peak. With enta 60GB and the smogusboard of off peak made it a far better bet for me.

Even though when I decided to move within Vivaciti packages and was said I would see at least a jump from 2.9 to around 4 Mb I saw non and actually saw a drop so I was well miffed.

So I just plod along until 2110 when we will get FTTC.

However the whinge over with

The support I have had from Vivaciti with the house move and some of the little gripes has been 1st class and I appreciated the above and beyond the call of duty they have done on a number of occasions that's why 3 years or so down the line I am still with them and I am still happy so far at the level of service been shown by them to me.

Enta can be a bit flakey but viv support does the talking i just always get a speedy resolution when they take over my call.

Smoothound

ULTIMATE Member
Been with Vivaciti for nearly 3 years (probably the longest I've been with an ISP) and still happy.

a_c_g_t

There's where the problem lies

For me the best ISP's is one that just quietly goes about their business. I mean have you noticed Plusnet adverts on TV it smacks me that if you need to advertise then word of mouth/forums isn't good enough or they are on the track of number crunching which doesn't make them good just big.

In my humblest of opinions vivaciti may well like a bigger income stream, which business wouldn't! However I like to be on ISP's that seem to be a "well kept secret"

Sorry vivaciti but I wish you to remain so. I know you may have mortages to pay and kids school fees and shopping, but to be honest that's not my problem LOL.

Keep up the good work.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2512)
  2. FTTP (2204)
  3. FTTC (1658)
  4. Building Digital UK (1607)
  5. Politics (1428)
  6. Openreach (1419)
  7. Business (1239)
  8. Statistics (1099)
  9. FTTH (1076)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1039)
  11. Fibre Optic (969)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (916)
  13. Wireless Internet (909)
  14. 4G (900)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (592)
  18. TalkTalk (580)
  19. Vodafone (518)
  20. Security (413)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules