Sponsored

Stop blocking confirmation emails

DKTronics

Pro Member
5 sites now, Rage3D, Propellerhead, Youtube, W2S, and FlickR, not one single confirmation email arrived.

Just signed up to Youtube, and still nothing. Yet, with the others above, change the email address to hotmail or gmail, and they work.

Why are you doing this ?

It's quite frankly, effing annoying, to say the least, and may make me look elsewhere for my broadband, if this continues.

Talk about bloody paranoia.
I doubt this will get sorted, just like the last time I emailed you and you ignored it.
There was a time when I was looking forward to broadband with titan, but now it shows me that you are just like the rest of them.

ManOfMeans

ULTIMATE Member
Random rant!!!!1111oneoneone??????questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
ok Guys chill..

DKTronics have you contacted Titan over this issue?

If yes and had njo reply then look at other Entanet supplies ISPs but select one that has ben trading longer, one which has more history. Contact them first asking if thye block these emails etc ask other customers on forums if they have any issues like that...

Titan_ADSL

ISP Rep
Hello DK

We would love to hep you to resolve this issue however we have not received any correspondence in regards to the issue at hand. We do not block any e mails on our system.
Could you please contact our support team or give us a call so we can discuss this.
We answer all emails that we receive as quickly as we can so please accept our apologies if we may have missed your email.
support@titanadsl.co.uk

Kind regards

David

Last edited:

DKTronics

Pro Member
Sorry kits, just having one of those days.

We keep losing the net every now and then, when everything just goes, then a few minutes later it comes back. Or worse, we have to keep rebooting the router, only to do it again, and again, every so often. Now this, along with logins to the titan CP, that sometimes work, then sometimes fail, now the emails not showing up. Just kind of fed up. :shrug:

Still no emails, so it looks like I can't sign up to websites that require you to click a link in a email to validate a sign up.

They're not open on a Sunday, so will have to see next week.

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Normally I'd put this sort of thing down to anti-spam filters but in this case I don't think they enable those as they don't appear to be listed in the website details. Entanet's POP server might be suffering problems or the e-mail domain might have been blacklisted, although the latter of those two options is unlikely. Keep us informed DK.

DKTronics

Pro Member
Enta's pop server has been playing up of late but has now been resolved.
Then what the hell is this then ?

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=reasn4th2.jpg

They NEVER arrive from ANY damn website, so what can I do ?
This email was sent to a enta email address, yet never arrived, and even over the phone you said you thought enta's email servers were poor, and to use web-based email.

So, what the hell is going on ?
Are you even bothering to listen to what I'm saying ?
There is nothing wrong with the actual enta servers, as email has been arriving, but confirmation emails sent by forums, sign-up websites, do NOT arrive. So, you are filtering them, putting them in a Spam box of some kind.

We lost the net again, earlier on for a few minutes, it's a fecking joke.

timeless

ULTIMATE Member
Staff member
Volunteer Mod
kinda reminds me of AOL, they seem to block only validation emails for some reason everything else seems to arrive.. do you get the notifications from here? and do the other places you are talking about use vbulletin?

DKTronics

Pro Member
do you get the notifications from here? and do the other places you are talking about use vbulletin?
I have tried signing up to lots of random forums, but never get anything. Just to test the servers are sending me a email, I use a spare gmail account and it arrives almost instantly.

I wouldn't mind this, but I would rather use my own ISP's email, incase the others go down, or I lose them.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £18.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 30Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Code: SPRING19
  • Vodafone £21.00 (*23.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • TalkTalk £22.50
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • SSE £23.00 (*33.00)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2368)
  2. FTTP (1917)
  3. FTTC (1567)
  4. Broadband Delivery UK (1529)
  5. Politics (1305)
  6. Openreach (1304)
  7. Business (1151)
  8. Statistics (1017)
  9. Mobile Broadband (943)
  10. FTTH (925)
  11. Fibre Optic (924)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (858)
  13. Wireless Internet (851)
  14. 4G (823)
  15. Virgin Media (788)
  16. Sky Broadband (565)
  17. TalkTalk (545)
  18. EE (538)
  19. Vodafone (452)
  20. Security (388)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules