Sponsored Links

Supanet

Hawkmoon57

Just received a demand from Supanet for £69 for return of a router from 2014 . I have not been contacted before today and have no knowledge of being asked to return it when I cancelled my Broadband . The phone number I rang was a debt collection company who were quite threatening and was told the charge would go up to £99 . I paid £69 to get rid of them . I feel this is nothing short of extortion . Why wait 5 years to inform me . Obviously I don't still have the router . Avoid this company at all cost .I have informmed Ofcom before about this company and have done so again . Hope this is know the end of my dealings with this awful company .

Best discussed in this thread, where you'll find lots of useful info.

Just received a demand from Supanet for £69 for return of a router from 2014 . I have not been contacted before today and have no knowledge of being asked to return it when I cancelled my Broadband . The phone number I rang was a debt collection company who were quite threatening and was told the charge would go up to £99 . I paid £69 to get rid of them . I feel this is nothing short of extortion . Why wait 5 years to inform me . Obviously I don't still have the router . Avoid this company at all cost .I have informmed Ofcom before about this company and have done so again . Hope this is know the end of my dealings with this awful company .
Just to say same has happened to me today only wish I had looked online before paying the£69

Sponsored Links
Do I contact my credit card company and say I have as issue with a payment of £69 and make a stop.After informing the credit company I was to do this they got very persuasive and threating that the end cost would be doubled if I went down this line

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules