Sponsored Links

Talk Home mobile

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
Hello everyone,
I have recently been looking at talk home mobile with their 100GB of data for £12.50 on EE and I was wondering whether there was any speed restrictions that can be seen by any current users before I buy.

Never heard of them, but I expect the experience will be similar to To The Moon. @JitteryPinger reported extensively on that.
Yeah, I was testing TTM along side JP and also contacted the ASA but didn't take.it any further since JP was on their case too. This is their website
www.talkhome.co.uk

Sponsored Links
Yeah, checked them out. They got nothing on Lebara, except the fact they are on EE.

Yeah, checked them out. They got nothing on Lebara, except the fact they are on EE.
I'm mainly in it for the speed restrictions because you saw the cripplingly slow speeds Lebara was providing me with.

But hold on, didn't you migrate onto BT hybrid (+EE) or am I confusing things?

But hold on, didn't you migrate onto BT hybrid (+EE) or am I confusing things?
Yeah I did and indeed I still have it but I have been debating binning it as it is taking a huge toll on my mesh WiFi and slowing things down to 4Mbps both ways. I have no clue why it is doing this but it is nevertheless.

Sponsored Links
Does it slow it down when it's on EE only or all the time?
If you connect to it directly, bypassing the mesh, are you happy with the speed?

Does it slow it down when it's on EE only or all the time?
If you connect to it directly, bypassing the mesh, are you happy with the speed?
It slows it down 24/7. It has made streaming impossible. I started downloading an hour film in HD on my sky box yesterday at about 4 pm and it finished downloading at half 10. You can't connect to it directly so I don't really know.

Oh.. sorry then. Did I mention EE have unlimited business data for £23? ;)

Oh.. sorry then. Did I mention EE have unlimited business data for £23? ;)
No bloody way am i touching EE directly. I have had nothing but mistreat from them when i've used them in the past. I am probably going to go back to my Huawei router and use cheap monthly sim in it, probably from the likes of smarty as they are the best option. I'm just about to rinse Lycamobile of a free month of unlimited data thanks to an NHS worker living with me ;)

Sponsored Links
Kevin from the telly ads can do one, I'm with doug but i actually have decent signal ;)

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules