Sponsored Links

Talk Talk LLU

Hi all
I am in a rural location (Pulborough) approx 3.5 mile from the exchange. I'm wit Titan adsl getting approx 1.9mb speed ( cant fault Titan at all)
I have found out through samknows that Talk Talk are LLu at my exchange , would I be making a mistake to switch . (want to cost cut Titan is costing me approx £23 a month)
any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

It's a difficult question to answer for each individual, yet you might well be taking a bigger risk by adopting TalkTalk (bigger chance that something could go wrong). TalkTalk is still the most complained about of all the big broadband ISPs (but they are improving) and thus we can't currently recommend them, although at the same time you could be one of those who has no problems whatsoever. It's just more of a risk.

Don't forget there are a lot of other ISPs around and thus you might have better luck looking at somebody like PlusNet.

Sponsored Links
At the moment TalkTalk is the only provider on your exchange with ADSL2+! (According to samknows)

TalkTalk is normally ok but if there are problems the support is dire.

Sky is a nono without LLU, their non llu network is very congested.

Tom - www.mouselike.org

Hi bigbossa

Have you looked at our complete package which uses the talk talk wholesale network which costs £26.34 per month which comes with unlimited broadband usage!

Have you got the link to your FUP page? I've searched high and low and all I can locate are your terms, which make reference to an AUP, although again, I am unable to locate this.

Sorry for the late reply guys been v busy. I have Titan already and its too expensive for the 1.9mb that I get , I need something cheaper. Been trying to get hold of KIjoma wireless in the area but they have not replied to numerous requests over at least a year.Maybe Plusnet?

Sponsored Links
PlusNet are worth a shot but if in doubt pick their 1 month contract option (means paying a bigger setup fee) and then at least you can leave, although I seem to recall that they might have a stealth contract that means you have to pay another exit fee if you leave within the first 12 months (even if you're only on a monthly contract). Can't recall for sure though, could be wrong.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5513)
  2. BT (3514)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2297)
  5. Business (2261)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2043)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1972)
  9. Statistics (1788)
  10. 4G (1663)
  11. Virgin Media (1619)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1460)
  13. Fibre Optic (1394)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules