Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
Or just do it via mobiles.co.uk. Cash back makes it £9.50. Simples 😃

Vodafone £9.50 😀

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
Or just do it via mobiles.co.uk. Cash back makes it £9.50. Simples 😃

Vodafone £9.50 😀
Its a hassle casue its not auto cash back plus they take full amount but cash back brings it down I have unlimted max plan which i got from mobiles.co.uk £26 per month im paying my cash back is due in September bill date September for £49 which I have to give bill date then again duration of the contract.

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
Its a hassle casue its not auto cash back plus they take full amount but cash back brings it down I have unlimted max plan which i got from mobiles.co.uk £26 per month im paying my cash back is due in September bill date September for £49 which I have to give bill date then again duration of the contract.
How is it a hassle it’s literally just going onto the my Vodafone, downloading a bill for that month and sending it on to mobiles.co.uk. I could think of worse tbh

Plus it’s easier than setting up direct debits in other peoples names and trying to find someone in your family on Vodafone to then add you to their contract instead of just getting your own

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
How is it a hassle it’s literally just going onto the my Vodafone, downloading a bill for that month and sending it on to mobiles.co.uk. I could think of worse tbh

Plus it’s easier than setting up direct debits in other peoples names and trying to find someone in your family on Vodafone to then add you to their contract instead of just getting your own
you have to remeber the date some people forget to send it off if you haven't logged into your mobiles.co.uk account for a while then you have to go back download the bill for the month there asking for.

Its a hassle for some people its easy for some.

I just find it abit annoying wish it just was auto cash back.

I understand why its not auto cash back cause you might leave the network if they let you leave without paying for the remider of your contract if your facing problems like signal etc..

I left Three network without paying remainder of the contract just complained about the speeds I was getting they agreed to wave the cancellation fee.

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
Its also a hassle getting yourself added to someone else's phone account and they might well not want you on there...........

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
Its also a hassle getting yourself added to someone else's phone account and they might well not want you on there...........
Vodafone allow transfer of ownship which number you want transfered after 3 months as I have said before dont know about other networks tho

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
Vodafone allow transfer of ownship which number you want transfered after 3 months as I have said before dont know about other networks tho
That’s still a bloody hassle with lots of credit checks etc plus you might even end up closing or transferring that persons account into your name also, lots of grey area in it so I’m sticking to cash back by redemption. Would rather spend 2 mins every 2 months uploading a phone bill rather than countless hours on the phone to Vodafone’s crap CS trying to sort out the wrong account being transferred. I’m sure many others will agree with me.

jbennett360

Pro Member
you have to remeber the date some people forget to send it off if you haven't logged into your mobiles.co.uk account for a while then you have to go back download the bill for the month there asking for.

Its a hassle for some people its easy for some.

I just find it abit annoying wish it just was auto cash back.

I understand why its not auto cash back cause you might leave the network if they let you leave without paying for the remider of your contract if your facing problems like signal etc..

I left Three network without paying remainder of the contract just complained about the speeds I was getting they agreed to wave the cancellation fee.
If it bothers you that much there's a VF deal kicking about with auto cashback. 100GB for around £12 at CPW

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
That’s still a bloody hassle with lots of credit checks etc plus you might even end up closing or transferring that persons account into your name also, lots of grey area in it so I’m sticking to cash back by redemption. Would rather spend 2 mins every 2 months uploading a phone bill rather than countless hours on the phone to Vodafone’s crap CS trying to sort out the wrong account being transferred. I’m sure many others will agree with me.
Not really as I have a im an existing customer i have a Unlimited max plan as said before only the £10 offer number will change of ownership of that particular number. Works out great

jbennett360

Pro Member
Not really as I have a im an existing customer i have a Unlimited max plan as said before only the £10 offer number will change of ownership of that particular number. Works out great
Seems like a massive load of hassle for the sake of like £2 a month more on a new deal from CPW that has auto cashback?

Weird.

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
It adds up but if you can get a deal cheaper better for you right rather than paying more even if its only £2
Bloody hell why are you so bothered that there is deals better than yours?

Bubblesthefish6

ULTIMATE Member
Also why the hell has a 'Testing' thread become a dick swinging contest on who's the cheapest.... basically a whole page of interested readers becoming uninterested.

:geek::geek::geek:
Ask zakir ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
Also why the hell has a 'Testing' thread become a dick swinging contest on who's the cheapest.... basically a whole page of interested readers becoming uninterested.

:geek::geek::geek:
True i was just saying about the cheap deal.

I think if Vodafone advertised the 100gb £10 offer to non existing customers it would have put the network to strain.

Vodafone have certainly fixed the signal problems my area post code E3 5LW but speeds are around 20mbps which is ok on the p40 lite but i know at my parents house E1 3DR I get around 50mbps and at Bethnal Green Station get over 80mbps.

zakir1988

ULTIMATE Member
This is what im getting using these settings to get the maximum speeds I can get at my parents house E1 3DR using Huawei B535

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210822_151319_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_151319_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20210822_150902_pl.thecoder.huactrl.jpg
    Screenshot_20210822_150902_pl.thecoder.huactrl.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 38
Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Vodafone £19.50 (*22.50)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • NOW £20.00 (*32.00)
    Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*25.00)
    Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: ROKUGIFT
  • TalkTalk £21.00 (*29.95)
    Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Shell Energy £21.99 (*30.99)
    Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest Ultrafast ISPs
  • Vodafone £23.50 (*26.50)
    Speed: 100Mbps, Unlimited
  • Gigaclear £24.00 (*49.00)
    Speed: 300Mbps, Unlimited
  • Hyperoptic £25.00 (*35.00)
    Speed: 150Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: ROKUGIFT
  • Community Fibre £27.50 (*32.50)
    Speed: 200Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: First 6 Months Free
  • Virgin Media £28.00 (*52.00)
    Speed: 108Mbps, Unlimited
Large Availability | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (3674)
  2. BT (3045)
  3. Politics (1976)
  4. Building Digital UK (1945)
  5. FTTC (1897)
  6. Openreach (1862)
  7. Business (1719)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1503)
  9. Statistics (1431)
  10. FTTH (1367)
  11. 4G (1296)
  12. Virgin Media (1198)
  13. Fibre Optic (1186)
  14. Wireless Internet (1176)
  15. Ofcom Regulation (1168)
  16. Vodafone (860)
  17. EE (846)
  18. 5G (794)
  19. TalkTalk (781)
  20. Sky Broadband (757)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules