Sponsored Links

Three network 5G roll out making gains

Yeah it may not be the best for Scotland but it seems like the only one we have south of the border 😞
Yeah, well it does have quite a lot in it but not quite as much, they maybe concentrate more on south of the border seeing we have our own service.

Anyway, always good to have 2 to peruse through. 😊

EE (T-Mobile)
Telephone:07841 143 XXXX
Email:Lance.XXXX@mbnl.co.uk
Expected Start Between:27/09/2021 - 26/12/2021
Estimated Duration:1 Working Day(s)
Description:
THESE WORKS ARE FOR THE EXCAVATION OF A TRIAL HOLE TO ASSESS THE SUITABILITY OF NEW TELECOMS EQUIPMENT

Interestingly I got the info above when doing a search, so at least they are experimenting with a hole for my 3 pole of wonder..:D

Hopefully on the 27th and not any later. 🤞
Is this the pole for 3 you are waiting to be installed or this some other pole?

Is this the pole for 3 you are waiting to be installed or this some other pole?
Screenshot_20210828-121652_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Hi there Nomader, yes it's an 18m 3 pole of wonder. 😊

It’s the exact same as mines and same diagram and everything. Can I ask. What date your application was approved. I am trying to establish the time frame as in how many months from approval to the works start date as per that roadworks website.

when I look at the important date sections on the application in my area. The next date that’s coming up is a date in sept that says internal target date. Not sure what that is referring to.

It’s the exact same as mines and same diagram and everything. Can I ask. What date your application was approved. I am trying to establish the time frame as in how many months from approval to the works start date as per that roadworks website.

when I look at the important date sections on the application in my area. The next date that’s coming up is a date in sept that says internal target date. Not sure what that is referring to.
Yes sure, it was approved on the 4th of August, with the test hole start date of the 27th September.

The internal target date for mine was the 12th of August, which I think is just the date the council try to reach their decision by.

Last edited:
My 3 pole was originally submitted in June 2020 approved in Aug 2020 but they had to amend and resubmit due to existing underground ducting and move the pole 5.3m - this one was submitted in Mar 2021 and approved in May.

The underground work and pole base/cabinets were installed around the 14th Aug. Just waiting on the pole itself to be craned into place (and the old 4g mast to be removed).

So I was on my usual walk in the Congleton countryside and it seems three have activated a 5G mast that does not cover the town centre, but fields
Screenshot_20210829-141341_Service mode RIL.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829-141203_Speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829-141203_Speedtest.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 84
So I was on my usual walk in the Congleton countryside and it seems three have activated a 5G mast that does not cover the town centre, but fieldsView attachment 1444
What are they playing at there.... I'm guessing they've only added 40MHz as they don't have the backhaul for 100MHz judging by the speed.

That's O2's idea of 5G!

What are they playing at there.... I'm guessing they've only added 40MHz as they don't have the backhaul for 100MHz judging by the speed.

That's O2's idea of 5G!
NRCHBW reads 100 so it looks like the full whack! I knew it wouldn't cover my home in the town centre when I saw those new panels a few weeks ago!

NRCHBW reads 100 so it looks like the full whack! I knew it wouldn't cover my home in the town centre when I saw those new panels a few weeks ago!
Didn't see that 🤦. Must be a dense 5G use are or something.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules