Sponsored Links

Three Technical Issues (Unable to make or receive calls)

The Wee Bear

ULTIMATE Member
Screenshot_20211014-083333_TweetCaster.jpg

Screenshot_20211014-084458_TweetCaster.jpg

Hi folks, just a wee post to currently say three seem to have a nationwide problem with users unable to make or receive calls.

This of course is affecting Smarty users too.

Just posted in case you were wondering what's up if your calls weren't working on three / Smarty.

Hopefully be fixed soon.

Can't be everone though folks, mine is working fine.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Always seems to be three that have widespread issues. Kind of puts me of even wanting to try them
Yeah, I was thinking the same, they always seem to do themselves some mischief. :))

My 5G's been ok though, for data.

Screenshot_20211014-122827_TweetCaster.jpg

Apparently all is now hunky dory folks.:)

I've been online (Smarty) since about 10am. No problems here, but I haven't made any calls.
Hi eccles, no I didn't have any problems with calls or internet either.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I was thinking the same, they always seem to do themselves some mischief. :))

My 5G's been ok though, for data.
Its the comments on Facebook that make me laugh. People wanting compensation for a part outage of a service, (Data/Texts were still working i believe?) that lasted maybe 4 hours at the most?

What compensation you wanting? Surely it'd be around 4-20p? depending on your plan :ROFLMAO:

Its the comments on Facebook that make me laugh. People wanting compensation for a part outage of a service, (Data/Texts were still working i believe?) that lasted maybe 4 hours at the most?

What compensation you wanting? Surely it'd be around 4-20p? depending on your plan :ROFLMAO:
Twitter was the same, wanting compensation for loss of work etc, made quite amusing reading.:p

I'd love to know what THREE UK are doing. I have given up for now comparing devices or solutions. Previously I put it down to 5G rollout and work on masts but now inconsistent 5G/LTE+ performance even on masts previously ok, 5G symbol on masts with no service and obtaining a VoLTE bearer difficulties means I will take some time out.

One common symptom appears to be after moving a phone SIM to a router and then back to a phone. Are the THREE guys trying to be too clever centrally?

Sponsored Links
I'd love to know what THREE UK are doing. I have given up for now comparing devices or solutions. Previously I put it down to 5G rollout and work on masts but now inconsistent 5G/LTE+ performance even on masts previously ok, 5G symbol on masts with no service and obtaining a VoLTE bearer difficulties means I will take some time out.

One common symptom appears to be after moving a phone SIM to a router and then back to a phone. Are the THREE guys trying to be too clever centrally?
I feel like this applies to EE too. They were the same before I moved to VF a few months ago

Constantly had issues over the last 18-24 months or so, when the previous 6/7 years had been more or less fine?

Equipment they're using maybe?

I feel like this applies to EE too. They were the same before I moved to VF a few months ago

Constantly had issues over the last 18-24 months or so, when the previous 6/7 years had been more or less fine?

Equipment they're using maybe?
Could be them moving off Huawei, who knows.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules