Sponsored

TitanADSL - No-one at home!!

Jezjester

Casual Member
I WAS thinking of migrating to TitanADSL today, however, after being told at 12:40 that I was "first in line" on the migration/support number, it's the same number by the way, I have been in the same position for 1 hour exactly with no response.

Is no-one at home? How long do you have to wait for an answer? It's not even the peak period.

So much for the call centre being UK based if this is the result!

I hear everyone saying how great the support is, so I guess they mean if they wait long enough the service is great, probably because they feel guilty that they've kept you waiting whilst you are paying to be in the queue.

Jezjester

Casual Member
So is one hour at position one typical of off peak support, or is losing business part of the business plan.

This time, try a non smart response!

Titan_ADSL

ISP Rep
Hello Jezjester we had an issue with our telephone system at the office which wasn't allowing us to accept incoming calls from our queue system.
This has now been fixed.
Accept our apologies for the long wait.

TheGift73

Hello Jezjeste,

I recently migrated from Tiscalli (Pipex) to TitanADSL in March 2009, and I can without a doubt recommend them 100%. My speeds are what they should be not like my previous ISP where everyone was throttled between 17:00hrs to 23:30hrs to extremely slow speeds, including weekends.

I can assure you that whenever I have had to call them, which is very rare, the phone has always been answered very quickly and by someone in this country; knows exactly what they are talking about, (no scripts) and get your issues sorted quickly.

I don't work for the company so I feel no obligation to big them up, apart from the fact that I have yet to come across an ISP that is anywhere as good as they are. I know that they are slightly more expensive than some of the other bigger companies, but believe me, if you need tech support quickly, the last thing you want is to be transferred to another country, where they will ask you the dumbest questions known to man and then realise they have very little IT experience and pass you to 2nd line support where they might answer your problem. When that kind of service is fractionally cheaper and will take you upwards of an hour to sort out, (believe me sometimes longer) you'll be glad you spent the extra couple of quid on a decent provider. At the end of the day you get what you pay for.

I know that this thread is old, but I really wrote this for future readers.

Good luck.

Richard

mwhalber

similar experience here. (see my thread for my experience)

I was very happy with Titan ADSL for nearly a year, but they have really let themselves down, and I have now decided to move to BE Unlimited, who are at least contactable via email and phone!

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2509)
  2. FTTP (2196)
  3. FTTC (1657)
  4. Building Digital UK (1606)
  5. Politics (1424)
  6. Openreach (1417)
  7. Business (1238)
  8. Statistics (1098)
  9. FTTH (1072)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1036)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (898)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (591)
  18. TalkTalk (579)
  19. Vodafone (517)
  20. Security (411)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules