Sponsored Links

Today's launch 60 new birds

SpaceX is targeting Monday, February 21 for a Falcon 9 launch of 46 Starlink satellites to low Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 9:44 a.m. EST, or 14:44 UTC.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched Crew Demo-2, ANASIS-II, CRS-21, Transporter-1, Transporter-3, and five Starlink missions. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the A Shortfall of Gravitas droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean. This is the fourth flight for both fairing halves supporting this mission.

Yes it's nearly that time again folks, another 46 Starlink satellites will be launched tomorrow.

Here's the link for the live launch. (Weather permitting)

Live Starlink Launch

I hope they all have their solar panels crossed for no more solar storms, so they don't end up vaporised like their previous bunch of friends.:cry:

Enjoy the launch folks, if you're into watching these things.☺️

Official Space Weather Advisory issued by NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
Boulder, Colorado, USA

SPACE WEATHER ADVISORY OUTLOOK #22-8
2022 February 20 at 7:08 p.m. MST (2022 February 21 0208 UTC)

**** SPACE WEATHER OUTLOOK ****

Summary For February 14-20

R1 (Minor) radio blackouts were observed on 14 and 15 Feb.

G1 (Minor) geomagnetic storms were observed on 20 Feb due to coronal hole influence.

No other space weather storms were observed during the summary period.

Outlook For February 21-27

No space weather storms are expected during the outlook period.

Fingers crossed for them!

Just a wee reminder folks, 30 minutes to go from the time of this post.

Live Launch

(y)

SpaceX is targeting Friday, February 25 for a Falcon 9 launch of 50 Starlink satellites to low Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 4 East (SLC-4E) at Vandenberg Space Force Base in California. The instantaneous launch window is at 9:12 a.m. PST (17:12 UTC), and a backup opportunity is available on Saturday, February 26 at 8:50 a.m. PST (16:50 UTC).

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched Sentinel-6 Michael Freilich, DART, and one Starlink mission. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the Of Course I Still Love You droneship, which will be stationed in the Pacific Ocean.

That was quick folks another launch of 50 satellites this time.

Live in a couple of hours.

Live Stream

:cool:

SpaceX is targeting Thursday, March 3 for a Falcon 9 launch of 47 Starlink satellites to low Earth orbit from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 9:35 a.m. ET, or 14:35 UTC, and a backup opportunity is available on Friday, March 4 at 9:10 a.m. EST, or 14:10 UTC.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched GPS III-3, Turksat-5A, Transporter 2, and seven Starlink missions. Following stage separation, SpaceX will land Falcon 9’s first stage on the Just Read the Instructions droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Cor blimey! It's time again for another 47 Starlink satellites to go wheeeeee!

Live Launch Stream

19 hours from this post folks. (2.30 pm)

Just postimg as usual, in case anyone wants to have a wee nosey. 😊

SpaceX is targeting Wednesday, March 9 for a Falcon 9 launch of 48 Starlink satellites to low Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 8:45 a.m. EST, or 13:45 UTC.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched Arabsat-6A, STP-2, and COSMO-SkyMed Second Generation FM2. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the A Shortfall of Gravitas droneship, which will be stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Nice and early for Wednesdays live stream link folks.😊

48 Starlinks being launched this time.

Enjoy the launch. (13.30 Wednesday 9th March) (y)

Live Starlink Launch

SpaceX is targeting Friday, March 18 for a Falcon 9 launch of 53 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 11:23 p.m. ET, or 3:23 UTC on March 19, and a backup opportunity is available on Saturday, March 19 at 11:03 p.m. ET, or 3:03 UTC on March 20.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched Dragon’s first crew demonstration mission, the RADARSAT Constellation Mission, SXM-7, and eight Starlink missions. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the Just Read the Instructions droneship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

It's time for 53 more Starlinks to be launched folks, in 7 hours time if you can't get to sleep. (3.15 am)

Live Starlink Launch

Enjoy if you plan to watch.☺️

SpaceX is targeting Thursday, April 21 for a Falcon 9 launch of 53 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 1:51 p.m. ET, or 17:51 UTC, and a backup opportunity is available on Friday, April 22.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched GPS III-3, Turksat-5A, Transporter 2, and eight Starlink missions. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the Just Read the Instructions droneship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Live Starlink Launch

Yes it's that time again folks, another 53 Starlinks launch in around an hour and a half if you'd like to watch.

Just sharing because it's good to share.☺️

I read today that Starlink have been at work homologating a special aviation-specific terminal, specially focusing on approvals for use on Boeing 737 and Airbus A380s jet liners.

Anything for some improved broadband service on long haul flights would be great as far as I'm concerned. The present offerings are pants.

I read today that Starlink have been at work homologating a special aviation-specific terminal, specially focusing on approvals for use on Boeing 737 and Airbus A380s jet liners.

Anything for some improved broadband service on long haul flights would be great as far as I'm concerned. The present offerings are pants.
I'm surprised t'internet works at all via pants Pheasant.:oops:😉

To be fair, while modern in-flight broadband is far from perfect, it is still enough to do most of the basics.

However, I'd love to see Starlink on flights to/from the UK. Indeed, that would even make me book a specific airline if I knew they supported it. OneWeb are also playing in this field too, and I'm keen to see the outcome of that.

To be fair, while modern in-flight broadband is far from perfect, it is still enough to do most of the basics.

However, I'd love to see Starlink on flights to/from the UK. Indeed, that would even make me book a specific airline if I knew they supported it. OneWeb are also playing in this field too, and I'm keen to see the outcome of that.
This was the news article about Delta Air Lines testing Starlink:

Theoretically using Starlink at 36,000 feet should improve the performance (latency at least) than a similar terminal on the ground. Win-win 😂

Last edited:
SpaceX is targeting Friday, April 29 for a Falcon 9 launch of 53 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 5:27 p.m. ET, or 21:27 UTC, and a backup opportunity is available on Saturday, April 30 at 5:05 p.m. ET, or 21:05 UTC.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched GPS III Space Vehicle 04, GPS III Space Vehicle 05, Inspiration4, one Starlink mission, and Ax-1. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the Just Read the Instructions droneship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

It's that time again folks, another 53 Starlinks going on a wee journey.

Live Starlink Launch

Live stream is in around 9 hours (10.15 pm) if you wish to watch.:giggle:

SpaceX is targeting Friday, April 29 for a Falcon 9 launch of 53 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Space Launch Complex 40 (SLC-40) at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 5:27 p.m. ET, or 21:27 UTC, and a backup opportunity is available on Saturday, April 30 at 5:05 p.m. ET, or 21:05 UTC.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched GPS III Space Vehicle 04, GPS III Space Vehicle 05, Inspiration4, one Starlink mission, and Ax-1. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the Just Read the Instructions droneship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

It's that time again folks, another 53 Starlinks going on a wee journey.

Live Starlink Launch

Live stream is in around 9 hours (10.15 pm) if you wish to watch.:giggle:
It was a lucky thing the massive solar storm / flare turned away from earth on Saturday…could’ve had a re-run of the early February fiasco…

SpaceX is targeting Friday, May 6 for a Falcon 9 launch of 53 Starlink satellites to low-Earth orbit from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The instantaneous launch window is at 5:42 a.m. ET, or 9:42 UTC, and a backup opportunity is available on Saturday, May 7 at 5:20 a.m. ET, or 9:20 UTC.

The first stage booster supporting this mission previously launched Crew Demo-2, ANASIS-II, CRS-21, Transporter-1, Transporter-3, and six Starlink missions. Following stage separation, Falcon 9’s first stage will return to Earth and land on the A Shortfall of Gravitas droneship stationed in the Atlantic Ocean.

Yes it's Starlink journey time again folks, another 53 little birdies upped later today.

Live Starlink Launch

(The launch is at 10.45 am) (y) :)

Last edited:
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5470)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2290)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules