Sponsored Links

UK National Roaming Network

Hi,

As this is a board for discussing mobile phones and telephony etc, I do hope you don't mind me sharing details of our network with you here, on the basis that I believe it will prove to be of genuine interest to some users of the forum here - who otherwise may not have come across us previously.

Last year we launched "Pebble Mobile" - The UK's first "national roaming" network, thus being able to genuinely claim that we offer the UK's best mobile coverage and have signal in more places than any other network.

For those who may not know, National Roaming is the ability to connect to and use another network's signal or coverage where your own network doesn't provide coverage. In this way, we are able to offer the "combined" coverage of all the major UK mobile networks.

Being a relatively small and independent company however, there has not been a huge "advertising fanfare", so although we have been offering our services for a while now, there will be many who our services are of interest to that have yet to hear of us.

As such, I'd be extremely grateful of the opportunity to introduce our network here and offer to answer any questions about our service personally.

Please feel free to take a look... The.Pebble.Network

Regards,
Justin Rowe
Executive Director
Pebble Network Limited

Hello Justin can you please contact Mark.J to confirm about this company as per our rules where reps should make contact before posting.

contact Mark.J

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules