Sponsored

Unable to connect (@maxsurf)

jonnylew

Hi all!

My (@maxsurf) connection has been down since yesterday afternoon. Is anybody else having the same problem or is it just me?

Smoothound

ULTIMATE Member
Lets hope their not disconnecting people early, I thought it was the 1st April?

You could try contacting Breathe to see if theirs a problem.

My connection is OK but I'm now with Fast 4

Kevin_B

ISP Rep
I believe EURISP had some network issues yesterday afternoon, however these were resolved after a couple of hours. If you have a router try rebooting it to see if this gets you back online.

etiger

Casual Member
my connection on @maxsurf is still active, hope I am migrated before they start disconnecting me... just signed up with Fast4

kai_soze

i cant connect, i just authentification error just rung them, and she said bascally our connections are gone, but wait 5 days for the mac ARHHHHHH

etiger

Casual Member
my connection on @maxsurf is still active, hope I am migrated before they start disconnecting me... just signed up with Fast4

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
I don't know why you have lost the connection early as Marcus East did say that Eurisp and Breathe would keep you connected until 1st will see if there are any replies today on the forums and see if I can get any answers for you. I just hope that someone in Breathe has made an error but will post any information I get.

Last edited:

Mel

ULTIMATE Member

kai_soze

ive logged a complaint with tech support, got to allow 24hrs, its an authentication error, so ive had no internet since last night and its still the same, coz im using a diff internet connection at the moment, at someone elses house to post this

sssikuk

I would use one of the adsl checkers to make sure they haven't ordered a cease on your line http://www.prodigynet.co.uk/menu.php?page=support/adsllinecheck

If you have a BT phone acount you can also check on BT's order tracking page http://www2.bt.com/btPortal/application?pageid=btb_ot_page&siteArea=btb.bot&portletid=btb_ot&event=bea.portal.framework.internal.portlet.event&wfevent=link.ordertracking
Just checked my line, which seem's ok.
Line status

This line has ADSL fully installed on it. There are no open orders currently on this line.

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
I would use one of the adsl checkers to make sure they haven't ordered a cease on your line http://www.prodigynet.co.uk/menu.php?page=support/adsllinecheck

If you have a BT phone acount you can also check on BT's order tracking page http://www2.bt.com/btPortal/application?pageid=btb_ot_page&siteArea=btb.bot&portletid=btb_ot&event=bea.portal.framework.internal.portlet.event&wfevent=link.ordertracking

(follow these instructions if you can't log in using the above link)
Can you all that has lost connection please try Mels links and post what it says for your line so I can contact Tim Longton and Marcus East about this.

kelbag

Hi mine's gone off as well. Checked the links posted by Kits

Prodigy: This line has ADSL fully installed on it. There are no open orders currently on this line.
BT: No open orders on this line
But as my line rental is paid to post office i wasn't expecting it to show anything

Kits

Super Moderator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
Sorry to hear this is happening I have had a few complaints of what is happening to some who are trying to migrate away from Breathe and I am trying to see what can be done.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2555)
  2. FTTP (2300)
  3. FTTC (1688)
  4. Building Digital UK (1627)
  5. Politics (1462)
  6. Openreach (1445)
  7. Business (1277)
  8. FTTH (1131)
  9. Statistics (1119)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1070)
  11. Fibre Optic (987)
  12. Wireless Internet (932)
  13. Ofcom Regulation (931)
  14. 4G (927)
  15. Virgin Media (876)
  16. EE (607)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (588)
  19. Vodafone (543)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules