Sponsored

Unsure if move was a good idea - So Far-

BiGBazz

Having been with Tizcrappy (Tiscali) then moved to Freedom2surf (who was aquired by Tizcrappy not long after) i then went to ADSL24 and for a year all was rosey, but since May/June "ish" time i noticed a serious down turn in service standard.. I started a support Ticket with ADSL24 mid June and up to when i migrated away from ADSL24 to Fast on 24-07-09 the issue had not been resolved...

I realise my new connetion maybe undergoing its 10 day training period, and yes the fastest speed recorded from recent speed test was 7000 + kbps (broadbandmax speedtester) but that was at 4:30am most other times im lucky if i exceed 2000 Kbps ...

I have tried clean reinstalling my system (using only updated drivers ect) new filters and new routers at my own expense on the requests of support staff (ADSL24) but no joy... Fingers crossed fast can live up to their claim of

Fast download and upload speeds at all times with no speed drops, even during the evening and at weekends

Last edited:

fast

ISP Rep
Hi,

I'm a bit confused by your post, as you only migrated to us on Friday!

I understand that you spoke to us within minutes of migrating to explain the speed problem you came to us with is still ongoing, and we've offered some initial advise / things to check prior to the training period ending when we can involve BT.

We'll certainly live up to our reputation, but you need to give more than just a weekend for an ongoing problem to be resolved, especially when it's pretty clear it's going to need BT's involvement after the training period has ended :)

We'll await for you to come back to us via e-mail so that we can move this forward.

Thanks

Mark

adeys

ULTIMATE Member
stick with fast u wont regret it very fast techsupport on replying to emails
i got probs at mo but u have to stick it out

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £20.00 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Vodafone £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
  • TalkTalk £22.45 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Post Office £22.90 (*37.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
  • Direct Save Telecom £22.95 (*29.95)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2509)
  2. FTTP (2196)
  3. FTTC (1657)
  4. Building Digital UK (1606)
  5. Politics (1425)
  6. Openreach (1417)
  7. Business (1238)
  8. Statistics (1098)
  9. FTTH (1072)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1037)
  11. Fibre Optic (967)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (915)
  13. Wireless Internet (906)
  14. 4G (898)
  15. Virgin Media (857)
  16. Sky Broadband (595)
  17. EE (591)
  18. TalkTalk (579)
  19. Vodafone (517)
  20. Security (412)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules