Sponsored

Very happy with NDO so far

sarah1

Hello

Just thought I'd post a message to say Im very happy with your Unmetered service so far. Very few people seem to compliment but everyone rushes out to complain. So I thought I'd just say thanks.

The service has worked very well for me so far and Im pleased to see your price reduction as well so it costs me even less for the same package. Nice one.

Id have no probblems recommending you to anyone who's after a good Unmetered ISP. Your Technical Support team are also amazing and deserve gold stars just for the level of knowledge and the fact they seem to care about solving any problems you have.

Keep it up and i'll stick with you for a long time to come. Awaiting for ADSL but thats a long way off for my exchange :(

sarah1

I joined their Pay As you Go package a couple of years ago now. But signed up for their unmetered in February this year.

Apart from a small period of congestion problems in early March I've had no problems since. So 4 months of good service so far.

Why - how long have you been with your current ISP?

rruwalton

ISP Rep
Over the last 7 mths, I have been with Fast4 (stayed less than 1 month before they went to pot), Freeserve for 3mths, and AOL since.

I left Freeserve because AOL offer 24/7 and no disconnections. I had some big files to download and AOL was the obvious choice. AOL have never failed me and I just use I.E. to browse.

:)

Daddycool

I'm having trouble retrieving mail from about 5-00pm onwards today - dropped a message to support about an hour ago (via another route) and still awaiting a response. I'm on the anytime 128 - is anyone else having this problem?

NDO

ISP Rep
To DaddyCool,
We are not experiencing any problems at this moment in time with our mail servers. I have checked our support box and can confirm that there are no outstanding emails.
Could you please tell us what email address you sent a email from so that we can search through our completed emails to see if its in there.
Should you need further assistance please contact chirag@ndo.com, who is our Support Desk Manager. I am sure he will help resolve this issue.
Regards
NDO

Daddycool

Just PM's with the details - someone must've given the server a kick as it's now back up and running for me.
Cheers

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £22.00
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Onestream £22.49 (*29.99)
    Avg. Speed 45Mbps, Unlimited
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited
  • Plusnet £22.99 (*35.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Reward Card
  • Vodafone £23.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2768)
  2. FTTP (2744)
  3. FTTC (1783)
  4. Building Digital UK (1740)
  5. Politics (1662)
  6. Openreach (1619)
  7. Business (1427)
  8. FTTH (1340)
  9. Statistics (1240)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1221)
  11. Fibre Optic (1061)
  12. 4G (1052)
  13. Wireless Internet (1020)
  14. Ofcom Regulation (1014)
  15. Virgin Media (1004)
  16. EE (696)
  17. Sky Broadband (668)
  18. Vodafone (666)
  19. TalkTalk (661)
  20. 5G (514)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules