Sponsored Links

Virgin Media - Need help with an issue currently having

Est fix is 23rd, said they need planning permission to dig up road, phoned them again regarding complaint, person that dealt with it on 14th been sent a message to get fault manager to ring me back, said i 'should get a call today or tomorrow'

StormW4tch3r, I'd print out some leaflets and post them through all your neighbours doors asking them if they have the same issue with Virgin Media in the evening, leaving the link to the complaints process. The more of you that bother them, the more chance they'll split the fibre and address your local contention.

Ah fault cleared in area... but my underlying issue is still there, problem with putting letter through neighbours doors, i currently have no ink in the printer

Sponsored Links
Update on the issue, they said I can leave if I want to without charge, then the issue is finding a connection that can handle gaming/Netflix/amazon stream at the same time which will cause hassle on a 15Mbps BT line IMO, no fttc or fttp in this area, I've told them I want to stick, as I can not get better speed in the area until toob has built-in my area (currently in design), the issue has now been referred to area field manager. as promised last tech that came said if the issue would continue he would do a new wire from outside the house to my room where the router is to roll that cable being issue, but failed to get in contact as promised, overall, I've had a new cable from the cabinet to house, socket to the router. the only cable that left that hasn't been replaced is the cable on the outside wall to my room. complaint ends on the 5th but was told it will stay open as it's an ongoing issue, no compensation will be giving until the issue is fully resolved. the person who I spoke on the phone to has said it seems like noise on the line when it happens which I have said a number of time, the issue is how many other people on my road is having it too, as the cabinet is open there is only 6 connections inside.

Just another update, my complaint was closed as it went past 28 days, even though I was told it 'would' stay open (lies again) phoned up today to query it, they couldn't open it, so they done another one, found out a few hours later, that it was closed as well, so phoned up again to query it, got fed up of the hassle and lies, and decided to pull the plug on them, cancellation requested, and get cut off on 6th of next month, signed up to cix temporary till toob comes.

Just another update, my complaint was closed as it went past 28 days, even though I was told it 'would' stay open (lies again) phoned up today to query it, they couldn't open it, so they done another one, found out a few hours later, that it was closed as well, so phoned up again to query it, got fed up of the hassle and lies, and decided to pull the plug on them, cancellation requested, and get cut off on 6th of next month, signed up to cix temporary till toob comes.
Don’t let them close it without your permission, keep your records and the original closed complaint and go to Ofcom and complain to them seeking distress and inconvenience along with everything else they’ve done.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules