Sponsored Links

Vivaciti/ Entanet Billing

Datman

Hi all,
Anyone know a correct procedure for complaining to Vivaciti/ Entranet and anyone moved from vivacit i if so what is the correct process, emailing addresses listed for both Vivaciti and the billing company Entanet result in tickets being created, its been over 24 hours and no reply to either, next port of call will be to try their phone numbers.
Since their billing invoices moved from vivaciti to Entranet they have not been charging me any line rental yet all the invoices they have sent show the wording CALL Charges Monthly rental charges for PSTN & ISDN & calls then in the amount are very small amounts under a few pounds most months, which is for calls only ( i have only just notice this as normally just see the wording line rental and presumed the correct amount was coming out) now i get an invoice for £160 for PSTN Rental with 9.50+vat being charged 14 times which takes it back 14 months to when vivaciti moved payments to Entanet and then have the cheek to wish me a merry xmas and prosperous new year after saying they taking £160 via direct debit on the 11th the lack of response to tickets (over 24 hours and no reply at all ) is a joke
Can they bill me twice for the same thing ? when they have made a mistake by not billing me correctly for the last 14 months yet have been putting Monthly rental charges for PSTN & ISDN & calls on each invoice and i have paid these invoices
and now they send £160 invoice out 3 weeks before Christmas is rubbing salt into the wound, i will try ringing tomorrow but wondered if anyone had any comments or views on it :)

Tricky, if all they're doing is correcting for a mistake then yes they can do that as you were being undercharged before. If however their correction is wrong then that's a justified complaint.

However if they don't respond or offer a suitable solution after 6-8 weeks then you could try requesting a deadlock letter and taking them through the ADR complaints process (it's free for you). I don't know which of the two ADR companies they use, but Ofcom requires that they use one of them.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/new/complain/official_isp_complaints_handlers.php#3

Thanks for the reply, the billing dept actually got back to me today and agreed that there has been an ongoing error since last nov, and i still have to pay it as i used the service, so will pay it and move on phoned vivaciti to ask about how to proceed to leave them , and to be honest they wasnt bothered just said new provider will take over within 10-15 days no trying to keep me as a customer which i doubt i would as i am going from 16 down 1 meg up to 36 down 10 up for £9 less than i am paying now :)

Sponsored Links
Provided you're already out of contract and staying on the same underlying Openreach based ISP network then switching is usually as simple as just starting the process via your chosen provider:

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.p...dband-and-phone-provider-after-june-2015.html

yes already got transfer date 27th i was on a rolling 30 day contract and did inquire beforehand with plusnet if any charges would occur going from a LLU line to plusnet fibr the answer was no, already got email from entranet saying sorry to see me go and final bill will be £0 shame they didnt do anything to try and keep my custom and very slow in replying to problems :) so now i will be getting more than double the speed for £9 less a month :)

If you were supplied by entanet then it was BT not LLU.

If you were supplied by entanet then it was BT not LLU.

Nope i was with Vivicti ISP ( LLU Unlimited )

they moved their billing over to Entanet and that's when the billing problem started going from one invoice covering BB calls and rental with Vivaciti to 3 generated ones with entanet billing and one of them had been wrong for the last 14 months :)

Sponsored Links
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules