Sponsored Links

Vodafone Hits Customer with £11k Mobile Broadband Bill

It’s clear that mobile data services, at least from Vodafone, still have a long way to go before the price, performance and fairness balance can become truly competitive with land line products.

Ummm - what's the point of camparing this situation with landline broadband?

Whilst I agree that using mobile internet abroad is prohibitively high, it's not fair to compare it to a landline broadband product since that is not mobile, so it isn't possible to suffer from high roaming charges.

There has been quite a few cases of this, many more than people realise. On the forums I frequent, a number of people have been complaining about things like this. Granted, people should be aware of the contracts and costs, but its proved time and time again that there should be some limit or warning given when it hits a defined cost.

Many people are still unaware of how easily they can go over caps on mobile broadband and just how expensive it is.

Vodafone have seemed to be listening to comments recently (they have a dedicated team for solving problems and looking at forums) so hopefully they will impliment some changes. All phones from vodaphone are supplied unlocked and anyone with a locked phone on a contract can now get it unlocked for free.

Sponsored Links
I get 2000 bill from Vodafone

I have a bill for using mobile Internet for 2 500 pounds. Vodafone said that I Download some huge data (example movies), but I didn't! I only watched Youtube, which suppose to be for free. They do not want to reduce the bill for me. Is anybody know what to do? Please email me!

i have huge internet bill

Hi
Ihave the same problem now, for 20 months of contract i have never gone over my limit and my last bill says that i have to pay over 250 pounds , when i disputed that they said i have used lots of data, but the fact is that i always do the same things on internet ... i have written complaint to the customer service as i am not going to pay this monies even more so as my usage for that month says i am still in a limit...please let me know how did you resolve your problem

Sponsored Links
How long ago?? The New limits were only made law late last year (I think), definitely last year though

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules