Sponsored Links

Vodafone/O2 tower problem's in ML7

Hardie

Was wondering if anyone has had any issues similar to this in the past I use Vodafone as a main sim as they offer 2nd best coverage and speed to EE in my Small Town and Three as a 2nd sim which isn't fantastic as they only have 1 tower and speeds are dire

Unfortunately the 5 nearest phone towers have been showing as having issues all day so everything in a 3 mile radius I'm getting 0 Bar 3G and 4G so it's basically unusable and WiFi Calling won't activate for some reason

Upon checking O2 they are having the same issue I'm guessing shared towers there service check shows that one of the towers is water damaged doesn't say which

Anyone know why this would be effecting multiple phone towers leaving the entire local area with no or very little Vodafone/O2 coverage?

Was wondering if anyone has had any issues similar to this in the past I use Vodafone as a main sim as they offer 2nd best coverage and speed to EE in my Small Town and Three as a 2nd sim which isn't fantastic as they only have 1 tower and speeds are dire

Unfortunately the 5 nearest phone towers have been showing as having issues all day so everything in a 3 mile radius I'm getting 0 Bar 3G and 4G so it's basically unusable and WiFi Calling won't activate for some reason

Upon checking O2 they are having the same issue I'm guessing shared towers there service check shows that one of the towers is water damaged doesn't say which

Anyone know why this would be effecting multiple phone towers leaving the entire local area with no or very little Vodafone/O2 coverage?
O2 and Vodafone have a mast sharing agreement and if there is water damage in the equipment at ground level say, this would impact both, meaning the CTIL team would need to come out and repair it. It could all be on the same loop, so once one is out; the rest go too.

You could check out 1p Mobile depending how you use your phone, 50gb for £15 with full access to the EE network including 5G and wifi calling. Mins and texts charged at 1p each as the packages don’t come with allowances.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5473)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2525)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1780)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules