Sponsored

What are AnyTime (64K) and 128K like @ the moment?

Craze

What are AnyTime (64K) / AnyTime 128 like at the moment?

I would appreciate it if anyone who is using NDO with ISDN would let me know about the quality of the service is like at the moment.

Does anyone have problems dialing up?

What are the connections like; Are connection interruptions still a problem?

What are download speeds like? (At both 64K and 128K with or without compression, proxy).

Thanks.

poohbare

Casual Member
No problems @64 or 128 - downloads normal
Rarely have problems anyway - occasional verify error / busy at peak times
:)

NewJake

I originally registered for the 19.99 per month isdn package, and recently upgraded to the business package. Oh boy, do I wish I had never encountered this outfit.

The helpdesk is a total joke. I have not been able to logon since Monday, and have had no less than 7 promises of a callback. I still cannot access the service, and havn't received a single call from them. When phoning you are constantly put on hold presumably whilst they have another beer, some of the operators sound drunk, not sure if they work from home. I would advise anyone against wasting money with this cowboy firm, I shall be seeking a full refund for the most recent billing of £34 as I simply cannot log on due to invalid password messages although it hasn't changed, and they seem unable or unwilling to resolve the problem.

AVOID:mad: :mad:

miffie

ULTIMATE Member
NewJake I think you will get a better response if you post in the NDO users forum. There amost always is someone from support on there and they seem to stick with it until the problem is solved. If you read through the threads you will see what I mean.(ndousers.com)
miffie

NDO

ISP Rep
Hello NewJake

without having any account details or any easy way to identify you I will have to do a best efforts answer - but it is probably this -

On our Business packages the Username is of the form: username@freecall.NDONET.com and not username@freecall.NDO.com

Make sure you are using the NDONET version of your username for your connection.

As to us working from home, not true. We are based in a tranding estate called "Bourne Court" in Woodford, East London (well strictly Essex bondary) and people are welcome to come and visit us if they wish to see where we are!

Best wishes,
James @ NDO

wooosh

Newjake,

You are having the exact same experience that i had with NDO !

After 6 months i finally got my money back and that included 2 extra payments they took AFTER I cancelled.

shoddy

NewJake

woosh,

In fairness, I have had a phone call and an email today from NDO, and the problem has been resolved. This is perhaps as a result of my posting on here and a very annoyed email.

It is a shame this happened because the service does seem to be quite resilliant. With regard to the engaged tones someone posted of, ndo sent an email out explaining the situation regarding local exchanges. I can confirm the exchange is the problem and not NDO.

I will continue with them as I know the service is good, and see how things go.

regards

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £19.95 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: HYPER20
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Plusnet £22.50 (*35.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Reward Card
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited
  • Onestream £22.99 (*34.99)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2741)
  2. FTTP (2670)
  3. FTTC (1768)
  4. Building Digital UK (1723)
  5. Politics (1631)
  6. Openreach (1592)
  7. Business (1403)
  8. FTTH (1330)
  9. Statistics (1223)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1195)
  11. Fibre Optic (1048)
  12. 4G (1027)
  13. Wireless Internet (1009)
  14. Ofcom Regulation (1004)
  15. Virgin Media (992)
  16. EE (678)
  17. Sky Broadband (662)
  18. TalkTalk (653)
  19. Vodafone (651)
  20. 5G (487)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules