Sponsored

Who's on Hyperoptic ?

ispfan

Casual Member
This seems a good ISP as no phone line needed I noticed and same upload and download speeds oddly but it seems only available in the London area, certainly not down here in Brighton yet

Mark.J

Administrator
Staff member
ISPreview Team
They do in fact cover bits of Brighton, but they tend to focus on large apartment buildings and don't cover 100% of those in their target cities (it's more of a gradual process and helps if you register an interest on their website).

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
my sis apartment have them. It's ok very fast only issue was it's a CG NAT connection. If you want real IP you need to go with their business offering which is expensive

ManOfMeans

ULTIMATE Member
my sis apartment have them. It's ok very fast only issue was it's a CG NAT connection. If you want real IP you need to go with their business offering which is expensive
I wouldn't have thought some one like them running CGNAT, Dynamic IP yeah but CGNAT I am very surprised at

KDS

ULTIMATE Member
I wouldn't have thought some one like them running CGNAT, Dynamic IP yeah but CGNAT I am very surprised at
yes, they are very basic you share the connection with the rest of the tenants as well. Don't know what speed they get to the building but don't think more than 10gb.

ManOfMeans

ULTIMATE Member
yes, they are very basic you share the connection with the rest of the tenants as well. Don't know what speed they get to the building but don't think more than 10gb.
Not joking that's basic, I am guessing they put their own fibre in and it could be up to 40gig depending on the optics they use but yeah more likely to be 10 gig due to costs. If they are using decent kit which they will have to to terminate 10gig why run CGNAT? Sharing a 10gig in to the building wouldn't be so bad unless you have a load of torrenters on it.

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £21.00 (*25.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Shopping Voucher
  • TalkTalk £21.95 (*36.00)
    Avg. Speed 38Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Plusnet £21.99 (*34.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £75 Cashback
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited (FUP)
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2537)
  2. FTTP (2255)
  3. FTTC (1677)
  4. Building Digital UK (1616)
  5. Politics (1446)
  6. Openreach (1432)
  7. Business (1259)
  8. Statistics (1114)
  9. FTTH (1106)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1059)
  11. Fibre Optic (978)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (924)
  13. 4G (919)
  14. Wireless Internet (919)
  15. Virgin Media (871)
  16. EE (606)
  17. Sky Broadband (602)
  18. TalkTalk (587)
  19. Vodafone (535)
  20. 3G (418)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules