Sponsored Links

Will Three address mast contention? Lets find out!

Had my final bill today from three now my broadband account is closed. Said on the bottom (in small print) "As you are in credit, please call us to issue you a refund."

I've not paid them a bean for the last 3 month's and I get a refund for £17.50 when I leave!

So far being with Virgin has been a breath of fresh air, its so fast its just no comparison at all. Self installed the kit, texted "GO" and was online in less than 10 minutes.

Had my final bill today from three now my broadband account is closed. Said on the bottom (in small print) "As you are in credit, please call us to issue you a refund."

I've not paid them a bean for the last 3 month's and I get a refund for £17.50 when I leave!

So far being with Virgin has been a breath of fresh air, its so fast its just no comparison at all. Self installed the kit, texted "GO" and was online in less than 10 minutes.

Glad virgin is better for you👍

What package is that with Virgin? Seems extremely low speeds considering their minimum "normal" package is 50 I think?

What package is that with Virgin? Seems extremely low speeds considering their minimum "normal" package is 50 I think?
Do note he used megabytes, not megabits. That's 100+ Mbps.

No, just coax. 12-13MBs 24/7, no need for LTE as well.
That makes sense, I wouldn't be using LTE if we could get anything like that speed on a wired connection. Unfortunately our ADSL is an unreliable 3.5meg, unreliable courtesy of an electric fence to the extent that OR issued a "deadlock" response, no fix available.

Yes, short of the annual "invented" RPI/CPI increase (whichever they can get away with) I suppose.
Good that you got that. When I was with them they kept trying it on every two or three months so hopefully they have improved since then. I would still keep an eye on your direct debits after three or four months though.

Oh, don't you worry Eccles, I'm keeping my eyes on them bills like a hawk. I've experienced Virgin's unethical billing practices in the past. Honestly, the "direct debit guarantee" isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules