Sponsored Links

Would You like some proper advice?

Hi,
I work for BT high level complains THD myself but have had poor customer service from BT.
So if anyone would like some advice on problems i would be more than happy to help becasue i know how frustrating some of the staff are.

Any problems are welcome however i dont know much about fusion. I work mainly with Wholesale and BB problems however can still help with BBTalk, email and vision.
Any problems just drop a response.

Hi Dan

It is nice of you to offer but all ISP reps have to register and send an email to Mark.J who then verifies they work for the ISP before the REP status is added so our members are protected from people pretenting to work for an ISP to just gather their details.

If you could use the contact details http://www.ispreview.co.uk/contact.shtml to send an email to Mark.J then he can look into this.

Sponsored Links
Your help ismore than welcome as long as we can verify you work for BT.

Hi,
I work for BT high level complains THD myself but have had poor customer service from BT.
So if anyone would like some advice on problems i would be more than happy to help becasue i know how frustrating some of the staff are.

Any problems are welcome however i dont know much about fusion. I work mainly with Wholesale and BB problems however can still help with BBTalk, email and vision.
Any problems just drop a response.

bt wholesale i think thay dont no what there going onabout some times for over a month my downstream was over 6800kbps then one day it dropted to less than 5000kbps and said the max on my line was 5meg:laugh::laugh:as i told bt tec about the downstream over the month was over 6500kbps and even he said that dont make sense the funny thing was the noise margin went up as well form 10db to 15db so i asked bt tec to ask bt whole sale to drop the noise margin which thay did to 10 db down stream went back up to 6500kbps

went i asked bt tec to drop the noise margin to 6 db my downstream went up to 7500kbps and my ip profile went up to 6500kbps

the problem with bt is thay fobb to many peaple off thay expect peaple to just to forget about it my fault went in on the 6th feb and was only sorted 5days ago i could cancal the contract if i wanted and also get the mac code with out being charged but i will stay with bt and see what happens

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5508)
  2. BT (3513)
  3. Politics (2535)
  4. Openreach (2296)
  5. Business (2260)
  6. Building Digital UK (2243)
  7. FTTC (2042)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1971)
  9. Statistics (1787)
  10. 4G (1662)
  11. Virgin Media (1617)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1459)
  13. Fibre Optic (1393)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules