Sponsored

Would you recommend NDO?

garethh

salvador said:
Like 512K ASDL Broadband ... £15.99 a month including VAT?:D
For 5 months it's £15.99 -- then it reverts to £21.99.

The banner ad is perfectly clear on that fact :p

At £21.99, it's still 3 quid a month cheaper for the 7 remaining months of the 12 month contract. It may not be suitable for your needs -- that doesn't mean it's not a 'good' offer. It's just not right for you.

And I've been with NDO since 1995 so I know they're not the Dixons of the ISP market :)

Gareth

Last edited:

Bartman

Very poor offer...I call it very honest.

a 10gb cap should be more than enough. If you want more, go for the higher priced one. Thats what its there for.

Honestly, some people want the moon on a stick these days.:rolleyes:

salvador

ULTIMATE Member
Sorry guys, I was just having a bit of fun! You're right - It's not for me, I mean I wouldn't get this package. As far as the ISP is concerned I believe you guys.

I can't think what I would want to do with the moon on a stick!!:confused:

pgough

the 15,99 offer is good - but as it's priced at 321,99 after the promo period - you can get the same service for £18,99 a month with plusnet on a 1 month contract(no cap) - and get ADSL home which offers e-mail, P2P, newsgroups and also has no cap for £21,99 a month anyway!

lighterboy

ULTIMATE Member
Yes, but the PlusNet one has a £70.50 activation fee - ouch!
The NDO averages out as £19.49 over the year a month. The Plusnet when you add in the Activation fee is £27.86 a month... Hummm!

I think it still is great value for money.

LB.

bulldog

ULTIMATE Member
NDO is brilliant!

lighterboy ..... I just been went over to my best mate as she got a new broadband with NDO yesterday. I had been using her broadband for about 3 hours as you are quite right lighterboy, self-install was so easy just a few teething problem but had sorted it out right with username and password. Wow, bingo it connected very fast at 475k download speed. Been testing downloading from kazaagold as I couldn't believed my own eyes :smilet: as it downloading at the rates of between 35k and 55k speed. Websites is very fast! Images downloading is so fast! Video steaming is very good. She on 512Home packages which it very good service.

I will be joining NDO next when my broadband ADSL become available soon by BT upgrades my exchange line in cuckoo oak. I cannot wait to get a broadband.

Thanks again lighterboy for your true honestly answers.

NDO is the best one I would choose so fars!:)

lighterboy

ULTIMATE Member
Hiya Bulldog

Glad to be of service. I'm very pleased with NDO and Im glad you've seen how good they are too. See you online - doen't forget to register on the NDO forums too - www.ndousers.com

See you online,
LB

ps - if your into online games there are occasional NDO Users only battles on the NDO games servers which can be a laugh!

Promotion
Cheapest Superfast ISPs
  • Hyperoptic £19.95 (*22.00)
    Avg. Speed 50Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: Promo Code: HYPER20
  • SSE £22.00
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: None
  • Plusnet £22.50 (*35.98)
    Avg. Speed 36Mbps, Unlimited
    Gift: £50 Reward Card
  • xln telecom £22.74 (*47.94)
    Avg. Speed 66Mbps, Unlimited
  • Onestream £22.99 (*34.99)
    Avg. Speed 35Mbps, Unlimited
Prices inc. Line Rental | View All
Helpful ISP Guides and Tips
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
Promotion
The Top 20 Category Tags
  1. BT (2741)
  2. FTTP (2670)
  3. FTTC (1768)
  4. Building Digital UK (1723)
  5. Politics (1631)
  6. Openreach (1592)
  7. Business (1403)
  8. FTTH (1330)
  9. Statistics (1223)
  10. Mobile Broadband (1195)
  11. Fibre Optic (1048)
  12. 4G (1027)
  13. Wireless Internet (1009)
  14. Ofcom Regulation (1004)
  15. Virgin Media (992)
  16. EE (678)
  17. Sky Broadband (662)
  18. TalkTalk (653)
  19. Vodafone (651)
  20. 5G (487)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules