Sponsored Links

ZyXEL NR2101 5G mobile wifi

Reviews seem good, but £551 is a lot of money. Might as well go for the real deal (CPE Pro2 or CPE Win).

Reviews seem good, but £551 is a lot of money. Might as well go for the real deal (CPE Pro2 or CPE Win).
If you can find one that is. Might have to resort to eBay as eFones dont have any

Sponsored Links
I don't think the market is worth investing in currently, and as I've said before @zakir1988 you would be better of investing in a device for multiple purposes....

Though I've never actually asked you what your use for mobile broadband is at home?
Mostly use Broadband for iptv mainly but do other stuff like browsing the Internet etc...

That's barely anything, I don't really know what you would need tbh

Sponsored Links
My problem i cant get proper fibre in my building only speeds up to 70mbps
ONLY up to 70Mbps? That's more than I get and my 50meg provides for 40+ devices. A few phones, a TV and a tablet will have no troubles with that. Sounds like your best option is fixed line

ONLY up to 70Mbps? That's more than I get and my 50meg provides for 40+ devices. A few phones, a TV and a tablet will have no troubles with that. Sounds like your best option is fixed line
Have a look at NOW Broadband, especially through quidco (cashback = even cheaper) and you'll find yourself a lovely deal

Fixed line broadband would be better i don't want Openreach i will wait for community Fibre, hyperoptic or g network who ever comes first.

Sponsored Links
Why not openreach?

Openreach are allowed to put the price up due to funding the rollout of gigabit broadband
So? I’ll be paying that a lot longer than you will; the big telcos couldn’t care less about fibre up north. Yall in London already have like 7 different fibre providers and we have none, it’s only a small thing

Last edited:
I'm in London and couldn't get a proper FTTC which is why I'm $#&@ing around with 5G...
Same here thats why im on 5G.

Social housing from the council always have advantage in my area most of Tower Hamlets homes buildings have community fibre now hyperoptic is doing works in my Uncle and cousin brothers building now they have two options openreach or Community fibre soon will have third option hyperoptic snice im with Housing association Clarion i will have to wait.

Just down the road near my building which is Tower Hamlets homes they have community fibre you expect you will get it very soon nope they have to deal with Clarion etc..

Dealing with housing association takes longer.

Sponsored Links
Same here thats why im on 5G.
No it isn't the same; @Lucian had a dodgy line if I remember correctly and FTTC is Up to 75Mbps so yours is perfectly fine and you do have good access to FTTC. FTTP is fibre to the house which is what your on about and you don't need that sort of speed anyways. Even the basic fibre package of 35Mbps would be more than capable for what you need.

Yeah, agreed. My line was physically faulty, it's true, they couldn't fix it.
If you got solid, stable, low latency 35+ Mbps then you're golden, just get that and get on with your life..

Yeah, agreed. My line was physically faulty, it's true, they couldn't fix it.
If you got solid, stable, low latency 35+ Mbps then you're golden, just get that and get on with your life..
Problem mine is that 70mbps is not good enough if your downloading large files cause in further when ps5 pro comes out im planing on getting that.

I use have fibre at my property 40mbps which was ok but had buffering issues still HD content could not load properly as my wife watches programs via Internet sometimes if its not available on the apps we have installed on the firestick.

Some parts of UK your fine with 30mbps to 50mbps for me it isnt with openreach.

tl;dr what @JitteryPinger is trying to say is fixed line broadband is best for your situation no matter how much you argue against it.

Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £24.00
132Mbps
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Zen Internet UK ISP Logo
Zen Internet £28.00 - 35.00
100Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £15.00
150Mbps
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Large Availability | View All
Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5472)
  2. BT (3505)
  3. Politics (2524)
  4. Openreach (2291)
  5. Business (2251)
  6. Building Digital UK (2234)
  7. FTTC (2041)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1961)
  9. Statistics (1778)
  10. 4G (1654)
  11. Virgin Media (1608)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1451)
  13. Fibre Optic (1392)
  14. Wireless Internet (1386)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules