Tesco are once again offering a £30 Tescos Giftcard alongside any new orders for their unlimited home broadband and free calls bundle, which is priced from just £2.50 a month for the first 12 months of service (£6.50 thereafter).
The new offer is only available to those covered by Tesco’s unbundled (LLU) C&W based fixed line broadband ISP network. Customers will also need to take out Tesco’s Phone Line Rental service from £13.75 per month and anybody wanting the AnyTime Calls upgrade will need to pay an extra £4.50 per month on top of that.
Tescos Broadband with Inclusive Evening and Weekend Calls
* Up to 14Mbps “Typical” download speeds (20Mbps theoretical)
* Unlimited downloads (FUP)
* 3 Clubcard point for every £1 you spend
* UK call centre
* Inclusive Technicolor 582N Pro Wireless Router
* Inclusive UK landline evening & weekend calls (includes calls to 0845/0870)
* 12 month contract
* FREE setup (£40 for one month contract option)
* Optional Tesco Internet Security for £2 extra per month
PRICE: £2.50 a month for 12 months (£6.50 thereafter)
Customers looking to take the offer will need to quote offer code “GIFTCARD-D” during signup (without the speech marks). The new promotion is only available until 2nd December 2012.