Home » 

UK ISP News Archives

 » 
Sponsored Links

Orange UK Promotes its 3G Mobile Broadband Network

Posted: 03rd Nov, 2009 By: MarkJ
orangeMobile operator Orange UK (France Telecom) has today launched a new £4m campaign that aims to promote the coverage of its 3G Mobile Broadband network, which is capable of reaching more than 93% of the UK population - "more than any other network". That still leaves a rather significant 7%, usually in vast 'geographic' areas of remote and rural coverage.

The campaign will run in print and outdoors from November to the middle of December, appearing across train stations, buses, digital panels, in airports and shopping malls. The adverts will play on the idea that "no matter who you are or what you are doing, you are likely to be covered by Orange’s 3G network".

However coverage is only part of the battle, with performance being the next hurdle, especially for Mobile Broadband services. This is of course an issue that all operators must tackle, with average speeds still hovering well below what is advertised.
Search ISP News
Search ISP Listings
Search ISP Reviews
 Latest UK ISP News
 Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Gift: None
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Gift: None
Sky Broadband UK ISP Logo
100Mbps
Gift: None
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Gift: None
150,000+ Customers | View More ISPs
 Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
Gift: None
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Gift: None
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Modest Availability | View More ISPs
Cheap BIG ISPs for 100Mbps+
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Virgin Media UK ISP Logo
Virgin Media £26.00
132Mbps
Gift: None
Shell Energy UK ISP Logo
Shell Energy £26.99
109Mbps
Gift: None
Sky Broadband UK ISP Logo
100Mbps
Gift: None
Plusnet UK ISP Logo
Plusnet £27.99
145Mbps
Gift: None
Large Availability | View All
Cheapest ISPs for 100Mbps+
Gigaclear UK ISP Logo
Gigaclear £17.00
200Mbps
Gift: None
YouFibre UK ISP Logo
YouFibre £19.99
150Mbps
Gift: None
Community Fibre UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
BeFibre UK ISP Logo
BeFibre £21.00
150Mbps
Gift: £25 Love2Shop Card
Hey! Broadband UK ISP Logo
150Mbps
Gift: None
Large Availability | View All

Helpful ISP Guides and Tips

Sponsored Links
The Top 15 Category Tags
  1. FTTP (5516)
  2. BT (3515)
  3. Politics (2538)
  4. Openreach (2297)
  5. Business (2262)
  6. Building Digital UK (2245)
  7. FTTC (2044)
  8. Mobile Broadband (1973)
  9. Statistics (1788)
  10. 4G (1664)
  11. Virgin Media (1619)
  12. Ofcom Regulation (1461)
  13. Fibre Optic (1395)
  14. Wireless Internet (1389)
  15. FTTH (1381)
Sponsored

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved - Terms  ,  Privacy and Cookie Policy  ,  Links  ,  Website Rules