Reviews
Sponsored
☰ Login   /   Signup ⚲ Search
The following page displays a list of all the broadband ISP reviews posted by BWheel (display name) to this system. Reviews can be edited by both the author and admins.
◉

ISP Reviews by BWheel

iDNET (Broadband Fixed Line)
Posted: 03rd Aug, 2020    By: BWheel
Idnet so far have proved to provide a reliable & stable connection. A quality level of support with good speed & ping, family stream + game with no issues.

Time With Provider: 3 Months
Package Name: Idnet Gaming Fttc
 AAISP (Broadband Fixed Line)
Posted: 23rd May, 2020    By: BWheel
Have never had the level of communication from joining through to line down notifications from any previous isp supplier. Good level of customer service and support.
Unfortunately in my families case with gaming, downloading & streaming having to leave AA.NET.UK due to the data limits. So would just like say be aware of your level of data usage.

Time With Provider: 4 Weeks
Package Name: Home 2TB
 Aquiss (Broadband Fixed Line)
Posted: 12th Nov, 2016    By: BWheel
So far impressed with Aquiss overall service. Moved from EE to Aquiss & unfortunately EE did not transfer my line & broadband correctly in which services were ceased. This meant Aquiss could not provide me with services on the transfer day. However they called myself to let me know of the situation & did everything they could to get my services up & running asap. I dealt with Martin who was very efficient in dealing with the issues regarding the transfer & kept myself fully up to date. Phone & fibre services running fine, will leave as another review regarding speed.
I would highly recommend anyone moving from EE to a provider like Aquiss who offer separate phone & broadband to make sure EE aware line & broadband are being transferred.

Time With Provider: