Sponsored

95%
96%
95%
88%
Summary: Very high quality
May 18th, 2018 (Last Edited: May 18th, 2018)
Moved to Andrews & Arnold and it's night and day. Service was activated pretty fast (bottleneck was installing the line, which they have no control on), with the modem coming within days. The whole system is designed by nerds for nerds so needless to say I'm very happy :) more importantly, so is my family who can now count on reliable connectivity.
Review Ratings
Summary: Proper ISP
April 30th, 2018 (Last Edited: April 30th, 2018)
An ISP who clearly know what they are doing. 10/10
Review Ratings
Summary: Delighted with AAISP
September 14th, 2016 (Last Edited: April 28th, 2018)
I have just migrated to AAISP.

Sales staff were both helpful & truthful, and support staff similarly excellent - not that I really needed their services.

Speeds just as promised, but a much better quality of connection than with my former ISP.

I have read reviews of AAISP for many months, all excellent, and I can't understand why I took so long to migrate to them.

NJSS

Edited to add "After 18 months with AAISP I am still delighted with them. I really can't praise them enough."
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent
April 14th, 2018 (Last Edited: April 14th, 2018)
Outstanding service.

Well worth the cost.

The staff are great to work with.

All queries have been answered.

I would highly recommend on all counts.
Review Ratings
Summary: Broadband Service
April 6th, 2018 (Last Edited: April 6th, 2018)
I've spent a while looking for a good ISP I can work with without having to wade through corporate mess and unwanted services/content.

AAISP were great from the start; I knew all of my costs upfront and had pretty much all the information I needed to know about the service from the comprehensive control interface and information packs.

Will and have recommended to others.
Sponsored