Sponsored

96%
95%
88%
Summary: Excellent
April 14th, 2018 (Last Edited: April 14th, 2018)
Outstanding service.

Well worth the cost.

The staff are great to work with.

All queries have been answered.

I would highly recommend on all counts.
Review Ratings
Summary: Broadband Service
April 6th, 2018 (Last Edited: April 6th, 2018)
I've spent a while looking for a good ISP I can work with without having to wade through corporate mess and unwanted services/content.

AAISP were great from the start; I knew all of my costs upfront and had pretty much all the information I needed to know about the service from the comprehensive control interface and information packs.

Will and have recommended to others.
Review Ratings
Summary: Personal service and amazing tech
March 28th, 2018 (Last Edited: March 28th, 2018)
As a freelancer IT Consultant working from home I rely on having a reliable internet service at home. Andrews and Arnold were recommended to me by a friend and I have not been disappointed.

There was a slight hiccup with the initial order form, but when I phoned up I got straight through to someone who knew what they were talking about and fixed the problem immediately - this actually made me more confident about them not less.

The migration from my old ISP was seamless and EXACTLY on time. The comms from A&A were excellent through (both via email and SMS).

The router they provided just worked out of the box, but as a techie I was amazed to find a wealth of technical features and options that I could tweak if I wanted to.

The migration of my phone number from POTS to VOIP was also seamless. I had thought that using VOIP for phone calls might be problematic but it has been remarkably smooth and really had no impact on the reliability of quality of calls.

They aren't cheap compared to other providers - but actually for the level of service they provide I think it is remarkable how small the difference is. Definitely good value.
Summary: Excellent
March 27th, 2018 (Last Edited: March 27th, 2018)
It is clear that this ISP is run by people who actually know what they are doing.
Review Ratings
Summary: Worth the extra
March 7th, 2018 (Last Edited: March 7th, 2018)
I can only re-iterate what has been said before - not the cheapest but the level of service is worth it. I have been with AA since 2002 as a domestic ADSL customer and the only problems I have had have been due to BT. I recently moved to FTTP and had a few set up questions, these were dealt with promptly and efficiently and everything is now working fine. Cannot fault AA in terms of support (or anything else for that matter).
Sponsored