AAISP

94%
95%
95%
88%
Summary: Excellent
September 22nd, 2014 (Last Edited: September 22nd, 2014)
Can't rate AAISP highly enough. Have got 20+ lines with them all over the country, all running perfectly. The sales team (especially Victoria) all very efficient and knowledgeable and have helped through some frustrating BT issues and gone beyond the call of duty to make sure things run smoothly. The support team are second to none, no messing about and always willing to help. Thanks
Review Ratings
Summary: Fantastic Service
September 20th, 2014 (Last Edited: September 20th, 2014)
We originally placed an order for a FTTC ADSL service because we wanted it as a backup to a private circuit between our offices and our London facility and needed the L2TP service that A&A provide.
Our private circuit provider let us down severely during the office move so we had to get the ADSL in and configured on very short notice. We had the ADSL installed on Thursday and perform some of our initial configuration that afternoon. The following day A&A helped us out getting it all working including duplicating our setup in a lab to work though a couple of issues. The end result was it all working perfectly by the end of the day!
Summary: 5 Stars
September 19th, 2014 (Last Edited: September 19th, 2014)
It's not often that I will go out of my way to create an account and review something, but in the case of AAISP I feel I really had to.

I've now been a customer for over a year and I must say, they have been absolutely flawless. A quick, hassle free install, friendly supportive staff with #clue who are always on the end of the phone and a superb control panel with all the information you could ever need.

Recently I had an issue with my line, long story short, everything was dealt with quickly and efficiently on IRC, with a few jokes thrown in to boot.

I cannot recommend this ISP enough to anyone reading, you will not be disappointed.
Review Ratings
Summary: Honest and technically awesome
September 19th, 2014 (Last Edited: September 19th, 2014)
Great attitude

A&A's staff are competent and clearly enthusiastic about every detail of their network, and often put things in a light-hearted or overtly geeky way (a nod, I would say, to the kind of people who have naturally gravitated towards their services). They're honest about what things cost, plain-speaking when there's a fault, and infallible in solving the sort of questions that big label consumer ISPs wouldn't grasp. These are qualities I have come to really appreciate.

Highly configurable

A&A is a power user's ISP. For example, you probably wouldn't want an inexperienced user toying with the control panel (known as 'Clueless'), as it gives you access to carrier controls over your line, such as noise margins, IPV6 subnets and the like. It's perfectly simple to ignore these, and with the supplied router you'll actually have no mandatory configuration to do (even for IPV6) but if you decide to dive in, every last detail is open for tinkering.

Fast

Low latency, no contention, and A&A are always looking for ways to get you onto the best service for your exchange. For example, when I signed up I was on an old BT '20C' exchange, and very shortly after moving to A&A I was invited to move (free) to TalkTalk's 21C service. My line speed tripled! I recently moved to the 80Mb FTTC service, and A&A made the switch over without any downtime at all.

If you *are* keen to have full control over your broadband, and you'd like no-compromise, uncontended bandwidth right to the limits of your exchange, it's A&A time! Simply the best you can get.

Price is worth it

With the Home::1 package the premium in price is far less than the huge gains you'll get in terms of stability, low latency, lack of contention and general goodwill from the team. Other ISPs might offer you the same sort of connectivity, but their network will almost certainly not be as carefully curated as Andrews and Arnold's.

Review Ratings
Summary: Great Service from People Who Care
September 17th, 2014 (Last Edited: September 17th, 2014)
I started to use A&A when, after moving to new house in the middle of nowhere and needing to improve the slow, rural broadband. For a few years, I have used one of their FireBricks to bond three lines together to provide a good quality network connection to home.

Recently, my village has finally been included in the FTTC rollout and so bonding is no longer required as I am lucky enough to get a great FTTC service on a single line.

Throughout my three years with A&A, the service has been exceptionally stable, when blips have occurred there has been clear and open communication on the issue and every effort has been made to resolve the issue promptly.

I have become so use to the quality of A&A's service, and the skill of their staff, that it was quite painful having to contact any other ISP about anything.

Great work - keep it up.
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).