AAISP

94%
95%
95%
88%
Summary: Excellent service, very impressed by this company.
September 24th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 24th, 2016)
Right from the first contact with this company I can honestly say that the level of service has been superb. Following installation by BT I needed some advice so I emailed them, and was shocked to have an immediate response! No having to wait for hours or days even as has been my previous experience, wont mention any names! Both Michael Barrett, sales advisor, and Jamie Trenchard, technician, provided all the help I required and I was up and running in no time at all.
It is very refreshing to find a company that actually cares about its customers and provides excellent customer service. Keep up the good work, I would not hesitate to recommend you to others.

Anthony Record.
Review Ratings
Summary: Quality and reliability worth paying for
September 23rd, 2016 (Last Edited: September 23rd, 2016)
As a home-base small business, I have used AAISP since 2003. I wanted a totally reliable service, with clear pricing, readily available information - for example, about reasons for slower transmission speeds and (very rare) outages. I am not particularly IT savvy and so wanted a company which was willing to answer 'idiot' questions!

Whilst AAISP is not the cheapest offer in town, I was prepared to pay a little more for quality, reliability and the ability to contact someone (on the phone or via e-mail) who would respond promptly.

I have enjoyed 13 years of trouble-free service from AAISP. Their Michael Barrett was particularly helpful in helping me set up new bradband and VOIP services following a recent move of premises to a remote part of the UK and patiently answered questions and guided me through the installation process. A very different experience to that which I encountered with a two-lettered national ISP whose administrative inefficiency beggared belief!
Review Ratings
Summary: Delighted with AAISP
September 14th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 14th, 2016)
I have just migrated to AAISP.

Sales staff were both helpful & truthful, and support staff similarly excellent - not that I really needed their services.

Speeds just as promised, but a much better quality of connection than with my former ISP.

I have read reviews of AAISP for many months, all excellent, and I can't understand why I took so long to migrate to them.

NJSS
Review Ratings
Summary: Superb
September 13th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 13th, 2016)
Excellent service, technical staff.

I moved house with them also, and had to cancel and re-arrange the phone and broadband move and it was handled simply and easily with no fuss or additional charges.
Review Ratings
Summary: Perfect for gaming!
September 12th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 12th, 2016)
I moved to AAISP after using Virgin fibre to premises. This wasn't available through AAISP where I live so had to go for Fibre to the cabinet (the last bit of wire is copper, not fibre). The cabinet is 800m from my house. Speed wise, it isn't far off what I was getting consistently from Virgin, but, where they come into there own is stability. My ping is constant. No hopping around, it just barely moves at all! I play League of Legends and my son plays PS4, we have better latency and stability then we ever have before. AAISP have peering with Blizzard and Riot amongst others, which makes your route to their servers as low latency as possible. My wife and daughter stream Netflix amongst others and the picture quality is amazing, no buffering at all. Goes to show that 200mb of poor quality fibre gets bettered at every step by quality over quantity. It costs a bit more granted, but you get real customer service. Faults are diagnosed quickly, and sorted very quickly indeed. Openreach must hate this lot, they are onto them at every step. My install wasn't done properly at the cabinet. I spoke to one of the tech guys and had it diagnosed within 2 minutes. Openreach were out and had it repaired very quickly, and the line settled down a couple more milliseconds. If you take broadband seriously then this lot are for you!