AAISP

95%
95%
96%
88%
Summary: Excellent service as usual
April 20th, 2015 (Last Edited: April 20th, 2015)
Moved house, with no problems - helped by the fact that the staff at Andrews and Arnold know what they're doing and understand how BT Openreach work (so they knew they needed a Simultaneous Provide code from my phone line provider to move the phone and Internet service at the same time).
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP
March 31st, 2015 (Last Edited: March 31st, 2015)
I switched to AAISP after being messed about by EE. Despite some EE-derived difficulties at the start (ceasing my line along with my broadband when I requested a MAC for example) I got things set up quickly and easily.

Everyone I've been in contact with at A&A has been helpful and knowledgeable. Having an IRC channel where you can contact sales and tech staff is a stroke of genius, and unlike any other ISP they actually answer the phone and let you talk to real people who know what they're doing - if you need to. The control panel is clear and comprehensive, and the billing system is just as straightforward and logical.

A&A are not the cheapest ISP you will find, but they are excellent value for money. I'd rather pay a little more and get reliable service from skillful, professional small company that has genuine community spirit.
Review Ratings
Summary: Joined just 2 weeks ago. Great service so far
March 30th, 2015 (Last Edited: March 30th, 2015)
We moved away from a poor provider (PostOffice) and we are VERY pleased with the service so far.

We got Home::1 a couple of weeks ago.

They provide constant monitoring, so you can see when you hit your bandwith limit, your usage and detect "rouge" devices (I discovered that Chromecast was constatnly dowloading pictures when on even if not streaming).

The UPLOAD speed is considerably better (my parents keep on telling me how clean and smooth we look on Skype!) and the downloading is reliable (no more buffering when playing iPlayer)

It is a "technical" ISP, which means you get proper answer to your questions, but going trough the website could be a bit intimidating as there are plenty of technical info and little reassuring marketing crap.

It is roughly twice as expensive, but the overall experience is much more than twice as nice.

We have a monthly 100GB cap of dowload trafic. I am more than happy with caps as long as it is very fast when I need it. I understand there is no unlimited bandwith for everybody all the time.

From first estimates, we probably use 20-25 GB/month

Review Ratings
Summary: Great Customer Service
March 22nd, 2015 (Last Edited: March 22nd, 2015)
Openreach delayed my install and A&A passed on my feedback to Openreach as well as keeping me in the loop.

They escalate the issue as I had no internet for a month (Openreach's fault) and even sent me copies of their communication with Openreach when I asked for it during my ranting.

They stayed calm and never had an attitude and always responded to every email and tweet efficiently.
Review Ratings
Summary: You get what you pay for
March 17th, 2015 (Last Edited: March 17th, 2015)
I've used AAISP for a number of years, primarily as a backup service for my satellite broadband because where I lived the phone was connected via damp string (or, that's what it felt like) and broadband speeds were diabolical. What I noticed there was that although it was a slow service, it never dropped out and never varied in speed.
I recently moved house to an area where Superfast Broadband was available and decided to stick with AAISP and I have no regrets from doing so. The service was connected when they said it would be and was as fast as they predicted (75Mbps - bliss!!).
AAISP may not be the cheapest supplier but from my perspective they are worth every penny of what you pay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.