AAISP

94%
95%
96%
88%
Summary: Great Customer Service
March 22nd, 2015 (Last Edited: March 22nd, 2015)
Openreach delayed my install and A&A passed on my feedback to Openreach as well as keeping me in the loop.

They escalate the issue as I had no internet for a month (Openreach's fault) and even sent me copies of their communication with Openreach when I asked for it during my ranting.

They stayed calm and never had an attitude and always responded to every email and tweet efficiently.
Review Ratings
Summary: You get what you pay for
March 17th, 2015 (Last Edited: March 17th, 2015)
I've used AAISP for a number of years, primarily as a backup service for my satellite broadband because where I lived the phone was connected via damp string (or, that's what it felt like) and broadband speeds were diabolical. What I noticed there was that although it was a slow service, it never dropped out and never varied in speed.
I recently moved house to an area where Superfast Broadband was available and decided to stick with AAISP and I have no regrets from doing so. The service was connected when they said it would be and was as fast as they predicted (75Mbps - bliss!!).
AAISP may not be the cheapest supplier but from my perspective they are worth every penny of what you pay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Review Ratings
Summary: Just the best
March 9th, 2015 (Last Edited: March 9th, 2015)
Having had cable broadband with Virgin (and before them Telewest/Blueyonder) I was wary about jumping to a DSL service with its reliance on BT somewhere along the line. However Virgin's dreadful customer service finally tipped me over the edge and having done some research and contacted a couple of ISPs I went for AAISP.

In spite of mistakes on my part with my order AAISP resolved everything smoothly ensuring I had no charges for cancelled BT visits. Quick response to e-mails, always called back promptly when they said they would and very clear in answering my technical queries about VDSL/FTTC.

All in and working, consistently fast and responsive. No need to access tech support for problems or configuring additional services yet but I'm confident this will be good from my experience with AAISP so far.

You will find cheaper ISPs than AAISP, quite a lot cheaper, but you get what you pay for. AAISP clearly invest in their staff, customer service and tech support and for me it's money well spent.
Review Ratings
Summary: Very content
March 2nd, 2015 (Last Edited: March 2nd, 2015)
As broadband has just reached our area for the first time (Jan 2015), I was keen to use an ISP with a high service score and chose A&A based on reviews on this site

The entire process went very smoothly, responses from the service desk were quick and informative and the speed with which the service came on-line surprised the Open Reach engineer

Highly recommended
Review Ratings
Summary: Really Happy
February 28th, 2015 (Last Edited: February 28th, 2015)
I was recommended to this provider as my current provider had huge speed issues especially in peak times.
I am not a technical person in the slightest but I can say that I have been really happy with the speed and the service I have received from them has been excellent and I will be recommending them to other people.
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).