AAISP

93%
94%
95%
87%
Summary: Just fantastic
July 9th, 2014 (Last Edited: July 9th, 2014)
I can't recommend this ISP enough. I'm a geek, so I'm often asked who's good. Well the answer is simple, these guys win every time. They are clearly very smart folks running it, they always provide the most amazing support. None of this scripted stuff, actual personal support. They're funny and thy have something which I think a lot of ISPs lack these days; principles! They fight for your internet rights.

Just forget any others. AAISP for the win!
Review Ratings
Summary: Fast, efficient, personal service for 10 years now
July 7th, 2014 (Last Edited: July 7th, 2014)
I've been an AAISP customer for 10 years, starting with 512k ADSL, and now moved to Home::1 80/20 FTTC. During this, I've had bonded ADSL, different backhaul providers, house moves, and VoIP.

The key reason I've stuck with them (although they've never been the cheap option) is the high quality of customer service available via IRC and phone calls. There's nothing like speaking directly to someone who has no script to work from, and whose sole reason for talking to you is to get things sorted out ASAP.

There's a general attitude that, while I'm using consumer-grade backhaul, I should get the level of service other ISPs reserve for leased line customers. This is, in my opinion, the biggest reason to use AAISP and not a cheaper provider.
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP Review
June 25th, 2014 (Last Edited: June 25th, 2014)
I've been with AAISP for 2 months now. The quality of service is excellent, the support is exceptional, and the online control panel contains exceptional levels of detail.

The only thing that may turn some people off is the monthly bandwidth caps. It's true that since moving to AAISP (from an unlimited package on ADSL24), I've had to spend a lot more time watching my usage.

I've entered in a 5 for services because I have no experience of their webspace or email services, and there's no option for "I don't know"
Review Ratings
Summary: Early impressions
June 19th, 2014 (Last Edited: June 19th, 2014)
After using Be* as a provider for many years I was recently migrated to SKY after their purchase of the O2/Be. I thought I would see what they had to offer as they promised the same features as the existing service. Their migration from Be* was on time, but that was about as good as it got and so after a month of issues and slow network performance I'd had enough. I ordered the home::1 product from the aaisp website and within minutes I had account/IP details and port dates. Migration was smooth, the only issue was late arrival of their router due to a delay in their supply, but this was upgraded to nextday delivery and arrived an hour after the migration. Network performance was great, latency low and IPv6 as an added extra (very useful as I'm currently working on a big deployment at work). Slightly more expensive but the dealing I've had with them so far have been excellent and the only complaint I've had during the migration has been the constant calls from sky's retention team!
My only minor gripe is the 100Gb data cap which is quite low for a family using on-demand video services.

Review Ratings
Summary: Incredibly good ISP
June 9th, 2014 (Last Edited: June 9th, 2014)
Tech support that know what they are talking about and rarely any need to contact them.

Will be staying with AAISP.
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).