AAISP

94%
95%
96%
88%
Summary: Back with AAIsp
October 23rd, 2014 (Last Edited: October 23rd, 2014)
Glad to be back with AAISP, left six months ago after moving in with the girlfriend. Sadly she had BT infinity as its cheap :s and aaaaaawful.

Sales were very helpful and accounts too with reinstating my dd. Did not get the chance to talk to support yet but i guess that's a good thing :)
Review Ratings
Summary: Good First Impressions
October 19th, 2014 (Last Edited: October 19th, 2014)
I moved to AAISP because I needed a package that allowed me larger FTTC download limits than my former provider, and because I wanted to use an ISP known for great customer service. AAISP and The Home::1 tariff allows you to subscribe to either 100GB or 200GB or 300GB per month as a download limit (which is more than enough for the majority of home users). You pay more than you would for BT or Sky or Virgin but the ability to speak to a technically competent person the first time you call with a problem is a big selling point for me as I do not have time to waste speaking to call centre staff in another part of the world. My order form for AAISP went smoothly: I received regular communications via text and email at each step of the process; I received a welcome pack with my free router outlining the relevant details of my service and the connection details. The modem that you get for free is not the best with respect to quality; however, it is pre-configured with connection and login settings to allow automatic connection when it is installed. It also is pre-loaded by AAISP with an applet that allows them to more-easily monitor and diagnose issues with your service. I have decided not to use the free router they provide and have had no issues as yet with setup or operation of my own router on their network (I will keep their free router and plug it in in case I do need to get their help in diagnosing an issue). The customer service account that is set up for customers and is accessed via their website is great in that it has good summary info as well as detailed technical and usage info. So far, I have had a good first impression of AAISP's customer service and I have been very happy with the internet connection and speed that I get from them.
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP
October 16th, 2014 (Last Edited: October 16th, 2014)
I've just moved into a house in a rural area (that only has ADSL service) and so we've had to give up the Virginmedia cable that we've been using for more than 10 years. An additional service that we had from Be Internet was great before it was taken over by Sky - a rapid descent downhill. What to do? During those last 10 years I've had occasion to use BT's service directly both as a private user and as a business owner. All I can say is that I never want to go through that again. So, after a bit research, AAISP seemed like the answer. Happily I can say that we made the right choice. We have also chosen to use their VOIP service as our primary landline therefore we don't have to interact with BT at all. My scores are of course subjective so you need to figure out whether AAISP would be right for you but the lack of long contracts and friendly telephone help make this pretty easy to do.

To sum up; I'm really happy with AAISP and would recommend them.
Review Ratings
Summary: A&A
October 14th, 2014 (Last Edited: October 14th, 2014)
I have just moved from Plusnet (who used to be good several years ago) to A&A.
Plusnet were useless.
The changeover to A&A was OK. The help desk not especially helpful, telling me that my BT HomeHub3 would work and it didn't. Luckily the Plusnet Technicolour was the same as the A&A and did work.
Broadband experience is much better, pages load more quickly and my hosted VoIP line sounds much clearer both at my end and the other end.
Also the problem that Plusnet had with the line disconnecting 10 times a day has miraculously disappeared.
Waiting to see how we progress but a good start.
Review Ratings
Summary: Reliable and professional
October 12th, 2014 (Last Edited: October 12th, 2014)
This is the first ISP that I've ever been satisfied with. They have been professional and knowledgable, and always very helpful and friendly. They know what they're doing. A quality service.
Review Ratings

Copyright © 1999 to Present - ISPreview.co.uk - All Rights Reserved (Terms, Privacy Policy, Links (.), Live Chat & Website Rules).