AAISP

Product Ratings
88%
Summary: Peace of mind
November 25th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 25th, 2016)
When to rely on your internet connection the last thing you want is to be worrying about what will happen if (as will happen from time to time) things go wrong. Migrating to AAISP and getting things set up I've had to call them a few times (technical, sales and accounts). On every occasion the call has been answered within seconds (one I received an apology because he wasn't actually sat at his desk and it rang three or four times) and every person I've spoken to knew their stuff. Because I moved across in a non-standard manner there was an accounting issue which led to them issuing an incorrect bill. I called and within an hour the DD had been cancelled and new invoice, DD and statement issued.

Yes you may pay more for AAISP, but I think of the extra as an insurance premium.
Review Ratings
Summary: As good as it gets
November 24th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 24th, 2016)
I was sick and tired of waiting in the cue to talk with my ISP, so paid a little more, boy oh boy Andrews & Arnold (AAISP) are fantastic, strait though. not only that the service is second to none. The tools to look after your connection are all to hand, not that I know what half of them do.
Review Ratings
Summary: No bullshit
October 31st, 2016 (Last Edited: October 31st, 2016)
If you like dealing with real human beings rather than level 1 robots reading from a script, and you want honest no-******** answers, Andrews & Arnold is your ISP. In most cases you'll be getting the same unbundled BT connection, but with no censorship and an excellent management console which gives much more visibility into the performance of your line.

Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Review Ratings
Summary: AA Review
October 11th, 2016 (Last Edited: October 11th, 2016)
I switched to AA because of slow speeds with Sky. AA have lived up to my expectations. The customer service is very good but its the ability to view data about your own line and the ability to run BT line tests and so forth that really set it apart. Cut a long story short AAISP quickly got me up to reasonable line speeds. I recommend them to anyone who will listen!
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP Review
October 10th, 2016 (Last Edited: October 10th, 2016)
Swapped to AA based on online reviews mentioning how good they were at sorting out line problems and getting Open Reach to respond.

They have been even better than I hoped.

My previous ISP (Zen) had taken over a month to not address a fault in my line which was getting steadily worse (water ingress to a damaged underground cable).

Whilst this should really be a review of AA rather than a slamming of Zen (who used to be quite good) I swapped to AA in a fit of pique after spending over 1/2 an hour in a call queue (chargeable from mobile - cost over £12 for the pleasure of listening to hold music)

After eventually getting through there was no news on any timeline for a fix (despite this being the date they had said earlier they would know by) and
to add insult to injury since the phone line had totally failed by this point (no dial tone) when I asked to have calls diverted to my mobile was told that this was impossible since the original fault had been reported as a broadband fault - the only way I could get my calls diverted would be to cancel the broadband fault (and scheduled BT OR engineer visit) and create a new phone fault which would send me to the back of the queue again.

At this point I decided to give up with Zen and find an alternative supplier - picked AAISP based on good reviews and they really came through.

They were helpful, willing to accept a line which was currently in fault, gave sensible suggestions on how to get a temporary service working and they got BT OR to turn up with a replacement cable within a week of taking over the account.

Very much worth the small amount extra per month for this level of service when you do need it.