AAISP

Product Ratings
88%
Summary: Glad I changed
January 18th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 18th, 2017)
I've been with Virgin Media for years and this has been such a positive change, there are only two things I can fault, one being the price which isn't actually that bad compared to similar rates, but with the data cap as well it's definitely "a thing". The second is that it's using a BT FTTC line and not fibre, but that's not AAISP's fault at all, they don't really have a choice here! So I'm getting the fastest speed possible.

Everything else I've seen from this company blows the rest of the competition out of the water, it's not even comparable. Things for geeks like having a reverse DNS, bandwidth usage graphs, texts on line down/up, support via IRC - all of these are amazing. The support is second to none, you get what you pay for, all the people I've spoken with know what they're doing. Also the non-filtered network puts my mind at ease somewhat, it's no small thing!

It's something I've been meaning to do for years and am very glad I finally got round to it. Compared with Virgin these guys are saints.
Review Ratings
Summary: Review
January 16th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 16th, 2017)
Very pleased with the informed help and download speed , at last an ISP that knows what it is talking about
Review Ratings
Summary: Migrated faulty line Monday, fixed Thursday
January 7th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 7th, 2017)
AAISP fixed my line, provided a backup L2TP connection free of charge while investigating the fault, and provided support promptly and helpfully even out of hours.

If you want a great product when things are working and best-in-class support when they aren't, pay a few pounds extra for A&A.

Their line monitoring service and comprehensive control panel allows technically inclined customers to do diagnostic and customisation work if they wish.
Review Ratings
Summary: AAISP Great ISP
December 28th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 28th, 2016)
Small but great service. No BS. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for.
Review Ratings
Summary: Peace of mind
November 25th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 25th, 2016)
When to rely on your internet connection the last thing you want is to be worrying about what will happen if (as will happen from time to time) things go wrong. Migrating to AAISP and getting things set up I've had to call them a few times (technical, sales and accounts). On every occasion the call has been answered within seconds (one I received an apology because he wasn't actually sat at his desk and it rang three or four times) and every person I've spoken to knew their stuff. Because I moved across in a non-standard manner there was an accounting issue which led to them issuing an incorrect bill. I called and within an hour the DD had been cancelled and new invoice, DD and statement issued.

Yes you may pay more for AAISP, but I think of the extra as an insurance premium.