AAISP

95%
96%
95%
88%
Summary: Simply the best
July 20th, 2017 (Last Edited: July 20th, 2017)
I've always chosen A&A and always said it's like having a friend or family member who also happens to run an ISP.

Friendly, ethical, transparent and top performers in all aspects (a copper line can only go so fast, but I know I'm getting the best I can).

I recently chose them again over a 300mbit connection on Virgin's new PON fiber network, because you don't get service and support like this anywhere else.

My only hope is that they can lower their prices in the future as they grow.

Summary: A big thank you to Andrews and Arnold
July 19th, 2017 (Last Edited: July 19th, 2017)
This company is amazing. Having been with two other broadband suppliers and dealing with their totally annoying and useless call centres for years and years a friend recommended this company and what a difference. Not only do you speak straight to their incredibly knowledgeable and efficient engineers, but they actually sort out the problem for you straight away. Living in the country my broadband before was constantly crashing and with my previous suppliers I’d be going round and round in circles with their call centres getting a nervous breakdown whilst not actually getting anywhere - all the time.
A perfect example of Andrews and Arnold’s efficiency; fibre recently came to my village and they were immediately on the case in connecting me, I was upgraded from a download of 1.6 to 46.0 megabits (wow). Three weeks later the others in the village with different, but well known providers, are still waiting and waiting and waiting...

So a very big thank you to Andrews and Arnold.
Review Ratings
Summary: AA - Always a pleasure
July 18th, 2017 (Last Edited: July 18th, 2017)
We have been using AA for many years, and so appreciate being able to talk to real people and real engineers, all of whom actually care. Thanks Guys and Girls.
Review Ratings
Summary: Top Quality ISP
July 3rd, 2017 (Last Edited: July 3rd, 2017)
AAISP is a provider for people who care that little bit more about their internet connection. They provide a huge amount of access to monitor and investigate things on your own and back that up with knowledgeable staff if there's anything you can't sort out for yourself. If you're in any way interested in understanding what's actually going on with your broadband, these guys will help out with it.

They're a world apart from 'regular' ISPs and I can't recommend them highly enough. Granted, they are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for and AAISP are definitely worth it.
Review Ratings
Summary: Best all round provider
July 3rd, 2017 (Last Edited: July 3rd, 2017)
AA provides an ideal service. Broadband is always as fast as possible, and orders of magnitude better than any other provider in my area, especially during heavily congested times.