AAISP

95%
96%
96%
88%
Summary: So long and thanks for all the fish
August 28th, 2015 (Last Edited: August 29th, 2015)
I'm just about to leave AAISP so thought I'd do a end of term review.

I suppose I’d better get the Elephant out of the room, if I rate it so highly why am I leaving?

Well basically, they are great, but they are pricey if you are a high data user which I am. At the moment I am paying £45 a month for Broadband.

Which was fine until my Wife changed jobs recently and we have to make some savings. In the future if circumstances change I shall return.

OK, so onto the service. For the year I have been with them I had no downtime at all, apart from when I switched the router off to go on holiday, when I did I got a text message straight away informing line was down so they obviously have great monitoring capability.

Changeover from BT was straightforward and happened overnight with no downtime. Over the year had the same speed constant with no filtering to worry about.

Their randomly generated passwords tend to be hilarious as well.
Review Ratings
Summary: The best I ever had!
August 27th, 2015 (Last Edited: August 27th, 2015)
Even though they're a bit more expensive than the competition, you get what you pay for. I had a problem getting online when I was first connected, and they helped me out immediately and got me online within hours.

No mess, no quibbling, just done.

LOVE IT!
Review Ratings
Summary: Good solid ISP
Good solid ISP.
They really know what they are doing.

Review Ratings
Summary: Very satisfied
August 17th, 2015 (Last Edited: August 17th, 2015)
Changed to AAISP around 18 months ago and moved house.

Service is excellent. AAISP host our domain and look after our VoIP, emails and our broadband very well.

Customer support when needed is excellent; by phone & email. Always very responsive both on the sales and the tech support.

I wish it was a little cheaper and had a reasonable "no limit" broadband option. The service is expensive, but for me I feel it is worth paying a little extra for quality in every part of life, including telephony, broadband and domain support.
Review Ratings
Summary: BEST BROADBAND PROVIDER FOR HOME!
Superb Customer Service!!!

Had faulty modem, got new one in post NEXT DAY, all fully configured!

Calling their support is seamless too! They fix the problem rather than following online call scripts like most call centres.

Internet is ALWAYS FAST!.....NEVER throttled and ALL SITES ARE ACCESSIBLE! (they do not block sites, unless requested).

May be slightly expensive, but for a problem free experience definitely worth it!

My only gripe is not too many home packages available, wish they had more in terms of unlimited downloads! (either 50gb/100gb or 200gb downloads).

Was going to go to TALKTALK...but glad i didn't as they certainly would not have solved my issues!