AAISP

94%
95%
95%
87%
Summary: L2TP Service
April 16th, 2014 (Last Edited: August 21st, 2016)
My parents have Sky ADSL, it is slow and laggy. When I ordered L2TP from AAISP to use over Sky ADSL, connection purrs along like a finely tuned sports car. :D
Review Ratings
Summary: Glad I switched to AAISP
July 21st, 2016 (Last Edited: July 26th, 2016)
I switched to AAISP (Andrews & Arnold) a few months ago.

I looked at other providers, but AA came out on top especially as they were happy to take on existing disconnection issues and were not fazed by the prospect of dealing with BT, unlike my previous provider.

AA do not deal with traditional landlines, but as I only ever used my landline to make the expensive 0845 and 0870 calls, I decided letting go of my landline and taking on a VoIP service instead was not a deal breaker.

Having now been with AA for a few months, what do I think of them?

They have resolved my disconnection problems. It took some time, but that was nothing to do with them and all to do with BT.

BT made several visits until eventually the relevant skills competency level was reached and along with the appropriate BT management level and AA's dogged persistence resolution was achieved.

AA managed BT very well, raising repeated fault calls with BT and talking to the engineers who came out to ensure they were doing everything they possibly could to resolve the issue.

It turned out there were some pretty serious line fault problems. Underground cables were replaced and I was connected to a new pair.

It was several weeks before there was a final fix, mainly due to the length of time BT took to have engineers available and the number of engineering visits before resolution was reached.

AA were able to give me some stability of connection throughout these problems by reducing upload and download speeds etc, which meant I could at least get connected for periods of time enough to be a bit productive, albeit slowly.

AA did everything in their power to resolve my connection problems. I am really impressed with their monitoring and tracking of issues on their equipment, They can use this to discover what is going on when faults arise.

I made considerable use of AA's text facility for support and found it invaluable when I was out and about and needed to know what was happening.

Most of the time my communication was with one person, which was comforting and reassuring. He did an excellent job managing and bringing the issues to resolution.

I have no doubts that no other provider could have dealt with the complex issues on my line or could have managed BT as well as, or any better than AA did and I now enjoy stability of connection and speed that I had not had for many months with my previous provider.
Review Ratings
Summary: Excellent service
July 15th, 2016 (Last Edited: July 15th, 2016)
I changed to Andrews & Arnold only about a month ago having found them via this site. They are now providing FTTC on one of their 'wires only' lines and hosting my domain.

I can not commend them enough for the excellent service I have received during the whole process from order to activation. Nothing has been too much trouble for them. There is a huge amount of help on their website, which can be a bit technical for a domestic user, but they have happily clarified matters on contacting them.

I am happy to pay a little more for this kind of ISP to get such a good service. In fact I was paying the same previously to Eclipse and getting virtually no service.

The broadband has now been running flawlessly for 3 weeks and their auto configured Modem/Router worked as soon as it was attached to the line. I am also getting much better download speeds.

I will happily recommend A & A to anyone in the future.
Review Ratings
Summary: 14-yrs a customer and still happy
July 6th, 2016 (Last Edited: July 6th, 2016)
I have been a customer of Andrews and Arnold for the last 14-yrs and I can say I have never had any real issues or problem with them.

Always a fast and reliable service which you can count on, unlike the story I hear many friends and colleagues using other provides.

Not the cheapest I grant you, but the best never is.
Review Ratings
Summary: Exceptional quality, no compromises
April 7th, 2014 (Last Edited: July 5th, 2016)
I joined Andrews & Arnold on their ADSL Home::1 offering in April 2014 and wrote a review in which I gave them 10/10 across the board for their expert advice, excellent account and line management tools, top notch support and top quality internet connection.

I've remained a customer and a year ago upgraded to a FTTP service which was available at this location, ditching the phoneline in the process. The link runs at full speed with very low latency and service continues to be excellent in all the above areas.

A&A has implemented some upgrades of their own in the intervening two years since I joined and continues to be a rock solid, high-performance internet provider. As of July 2016 I continue to rate them 10/10 across the board.