PlusNet

39%
37%
42%
47%
Summary: All good here
February 6th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 6th, 2017)
I have now had Plusnet FTTC for over four years and as I am only about a mile from the exchange I get top speeds, and very pleasant experience it has been. I did have three disconnections in the first two years which each lasted less than ¼ hour but since then it has been rock solid. Reading others posts I understand that Plusnets customer support is not spot on, but as I have never needed it that has never bothered me.
As far as I am concerned it is reliable, fast and cheap, what more could I want?

I also got their mobile plan a few weeks back again with no problems.

Review Ratings
Summary: PLUSNET - a difficult start but surprisingly good service in the end
December 21st, 2016 (Last Edited: January 11th, 2017)
As a respected and major property business Director my credit score has always been excellent with no exceptions. I was invited to try the Experian Credit Report and was horrified to note my credit score was actually 'Very Poor' !! This was due a catastrophic error made by PLUSNET which states I owe £595.00 for some mystery plusnet mobile account.

I have NEVER had a plusnet account of any kind or had any contact with Plusnet however they appear to have randomly added something to their records which potentially could have a major impact on me and our business reputation.

Calling plusnet customer services was just a joy ! - 'Chloe' who eventually took my call and despite explaining the reason for my call asked for my ''account number/details' !! - explaining again I have NEVER had an account with plusnet therefore I have NO account details she abruptly advised she could no longer help as I had failed the security checks and hung up.

Clearly customer services isn't something plusnet have invested in which could explain why their adverts state they are the 'cheapest', it really all makes sense now !

I have gone back to Experian who will write to Plusnet but advise it could be at least 28 days before any response is received so in the interim it is unwise for me to apply for any kind of new credit facilities as these will be declined due to a 'very poor' credit score caused by plusnet's incompetence !!.

I have also written to plusnet and to the CEO Andy Baker however from reading other customer reviews it appears Mr Baker is also unconcerned with customer issues.

10/01/17
After raising the above issue with Plusnet at the highest level, ownership was taken (Sarah) to a successful resolution with my credit score returned to its 'excellent' status.

I strongly believe feedback is crucial for any business (good & bad) so on this basis, I would like to thank Sarah and he colleagues for their assistance and professionalism in seeing this through to a speedy conclusion.

Based upon my experience with Plusnet which started out on a difficult footing I am happy to change my opinion and Rating.
Review Ratings
Summary: terrible, voting with my feet
January 10th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 10th, 2017)
My woes started when I got nest cams and realised my dsl speeds with Plusnet were about 2mbp down and up 0.12 (yes 0.12) my line is rated at 15 down and 2 up we live in an urban area. It took about 45 minutes in a phone queue to talk to someone, they made some changes to the line with very little improvement. This was repeated over 2 month and on three occasions. Now I get about 2 down and 0.2 up and have lost the will to live. So Andrew and Arnold here I come, lets hope it gets better
Summary: A bit satisfied
January 5th, 2017 (Last Edited: January 5th, 2017)
After many frustrating phone calls and a lack of communications in charges for engineers for faulty broadband and a rude lady in technical management I spoke to Robert Trueman who proved plusnet did have staff with excellent customer service skills. Thank you Robert for being able to help and clarify issues where other where rude.
Review Ratings
Summary: Plusnet
December 30th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 30th, 2016)
Been with them for years in two properties.
on the whole very happy BUT they, similar to Sky, are not interested in loyalty.
New customers get offered better deals which is frankly scandalous.