iDNET

80%
83%
81%
77%
Summary: Very fast & very reliable
June 28th, 2017 (Last Edited: June 28th, 2017)
I've been with IDNet about 9 years now, and they've become even better value over that time. There's no throttling at peak times and I currently get a consistent 70+ Mbps unlimited on FTTC.

I'm not a gamer, but apparently they're now focusing on high quality gaming provision.

I've rung support about 4 times in 9 years (once the problem was my end - oops!), and always got straight through to a technician who resolved the problem, or - in the case of BT network failures - could tell me what the situation was.

It's a monthly contract, so I can cancel at any time, or try other ISPs without penalty if I want - but there's no reason to.

Basically, the connection just works, I really don't have to think about it.
Review Ratings
Summary: Just joined
December 16th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 16th, 2016)
Early days, but I have had a very positive experience with IDNet after the demise of Fast broadband. They managed to reconnect me in a couple of hours. I have also found their e-mail communication very good. I was informed in a very timely way of everything I needed to know about my account. I get more MB downlad and for cheaper, caller display is free though the calls are more expensive (but I hardly make any) and it is a rolling 1 month contract paid by DD, which is better than paying by Debit card if you want to cancel. So far so good and long may it continue.
Review Ratings
Summary: IDNET
December 15th, 2016 (Last Edited: December 15th, 2016)
Been with Idnet for approx 2 days now, so I can't offer an exhaustive review. I was left without broadband when Firenet folded, and fortunately on one of the web forums I found recommendations for Idnet. I rang then up, they seemed very professional and were UK-based, with 24/7 customer support - moreover, they got me back online the same day! Speed is faster than Firenet too. The review is obviously going to be tentative after such a short time, but initial impressions are very good.
Review Ratings
Summary: Service Supreme
November 1st, 2016 (Last Edited: November 1st, 2016)
I came to IDNet from BT about 5 years ago. From the worst to one of the best providers.
Their service is excellent and all (in reality few) problems are dealt with quickly and effectively in an accent I can understand.

I assume 10 is best.
Review Ratings
Summary: Good all round
June 25th, 2016 (Last Edited: June 25th, 2016)
I've been with iDNet for around seven years now and not really felt the need to change.

Over that time it's proved to be a reliable and fast service especially now I'm on fibre, with good speeds.

Excellent UK based knowledgeable service although I've not had to use it very often.

To be honest I think their prices and bandwidth allowances could be a touch better but they're around the average for this type of business oriented ISP so no real complaint.

All in all highly recommended, especially if you're looking for a full service business ISP.