Supanet

41%
35%
40%
40%
Summary: Avoid SUPANET!!!
September 7th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 7th, 2016)
Do not bother with this company as they are a nitemare!!! Having said they are part of BT which they are NOT and trying to get my refund back the same day as I cancelled after 1hour of joining having read the reviews!! Also they push you to have PRIORITY DELIVERY which I told them don't worry there's no rush, the reason being if you do then they charge you £51.40 to cancel!! NO 14 day cooling off period, mind you they took this from my account without my authorisation or knowledge!!! Believe me your better off with SKY or BT , pay the extra... Bunch of robbing ,lying bar stewards
Review Ratings
Summary: Great customer care
June 14th, 2016 (Last Edited: June 14th, 2016)
A big thank you to Caleb at Supanet customer services. Rang on Friday as after having new broadband connected the TV was not connecting. Needed rebooting basically but Caleb talked me through the steps 1 at a time. He was very professional and personable,a pleasure to talk to and a complete God send and a credit to Supanet. Thank you
Review Ratings
Summary: Don't no why supanets got bad press
June 13th, 2016 (Last Edited: June 13th, 2016)
Have got supanet fibre, my line sync speed is only 22Mbps (that's open reaches fault not supanet's). Am using broadband at peak times for streaming, home automation, cameras, wife plus two kids no issues as yet.
Speed tested got 20Mbps over both wifi and wired.
Doesn't appear to be any network blocks

Happy to date

Emmy
Review Ratings
Summary: Horrible
June 11th, 2016 (Last Edited: June 11th, 2016)
Quite possibly one of the worst companies of any type (not just ISPs) out there.
Just look at their mess of a website, which shows nothing but news bulletins and ads, and virtually nothing about their services!

They have a billing/account website also, and nowhere on there can I even find which package I have, or anything about my account.
I have been with them for 10+ years, due to blind loyalty I suppose and also the amount of hassle I've read that people have when they try to migrate away from them.
They are very sneaky too, and in the past changed my package which started a new contract without even speaking to me

This past few months their service has gotten particularly bad. At weekends and evenings they throttle the service so badly that it becomes unusable (BT speedtest says 0.25-0.5 Mbps download, but even at the higher end it won't play a 144p video) I have rang their "Technical Support Team" countless times, usually waiting in a queue for up to 30 minutes and they go over the same nonsense each and every time. Service is then ok for a couple of days but it then reverts to crawl speeds. One of them is also very cheeky and ignorant to speak to. I have World of Warcraft and Netflix subscriptions which are practically useless because of them.
The only router they ever supplied me stopped working after a couple of months and I didn't even bother sending it back. Bought a decent one instead.
Next week I imagine I'll be changing providers and getting rid of this company once and for all
Review Ratings
Summary: Horrible service from supanet
June 9th, 2015 (Last Edited: June 9th, 2015)
The worst internet provider! often my speed was 0.10 or even disaperd for good few mins everyday, i was paying every month 28 pound for the slowest internet speed ever, i spend extream ammount on calling them, they never helped and blamed it on my phone line. when i wanted to cancel it they said i will have this speed with any provider i go to. however, i have a perefct speed now and its also cheep, what a shame i didnt took it before i called supanet. It takes ages to get in touch with them, everytime i have wrote an email to them the reply was not on a topic hardly answerd any of my questions. I havent even realized when the price went up so much, they havent even told me before the changes with my billing started. when i rang them first time and started the contract with them i started the contract for 12 months (like most companies do) when i got fed up of the horrible service i was reciving and wanted to cancel it i have found out the contract is for 24MONTHS! now i need to pay nearly 300 pounds for canceling the contract because of their foult! Be careful before you even think about calling them.