Supanet

39%
33%
38%
38%
Summary: WARNING FRAUDULENT
January 3rd, 2017 (Last Edited: January 3rd, 2017)
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
they pose as BT at the start and will then later DENY ANY AFFILIATION TO THEM AS THEY HAVE NONE!
after a lengthy process they managed to squeeze 210 quid out of me without providing me any service at all.

After cancelling with them twice, they ignored these cancellation requests and sent an engineer for the second time.
I was not at the property when this engineer supposedly turned up. they charged me 140 for this. then when i contested this they said that someone (not me, had been there, and turned away the engineer). apparently the policy of their service provider (open reach) is that anyone (NOT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER) over the age of eighteen can deal or turn away the engineer.
they monitor and record all calls apparently. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. or if it is they simply pick and choose the calls that best suit their case or argument. certain calls i made were simply not recorded and they said i had never once cancelled my order. when i asked to hear these calls as i wanted to hear the data too as i was in a state of disbelief and felt like i was going crazy, they said i would have to fill in some sort of form and pay a monetary fee in order to do so. I feel sorry for the telephone staff as they must have to deal with a lot of angry customers as their service is quite simply appaling. whatever u do please avoid this company they are THIEVES!!!!
ALSO HALF THE TIME U TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE U WILL HAVE TO WAIT A LOOOONG TIME, AND SOMETIME U WAIT FOREVER THEN GET CONNECTED TO A NUMBER IN BURNLEY WHICH DISCONNECTS IMMEDIATELY. SAVE URSELF A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT AND AVOID THEM. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GO BUST SOON ENOUGH!!
Review Ratings
Summary: Its a con
November 17th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 17th, 2016)
Don't touch this provider. Unprofessional. Got their number from google as btsupanet.com. They are not bt.
I only called to report my broadband not working and found myself talked into a new deal with them. When I called my current provider bt I found I was contracted in so call supanet the next day to cancel. Was told someone would call me. Apparently they did (even although I was a home all day) so they did not call back and did not cancel. A few days later received new contract in mail. I called immediately to check I had cancelled and had to speak to 4 different people before they advised me I had already be charged £30 for priority connection? whatever that meant and £20 for cancelled connection fee. I don't blame the staff it is the 'Management Owners' who are the con men. Very difficult to get through to as well, sooo many options till you can speak with someone. They say they are cheaper Aye for a reason.. BEWARE.
Review Ratings
Summary: Avoid SUPANET!!!
September 7th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 7th, 2016)
Do not bother with this company as they are a nitemare!!! Having said they are part of BT which they are NOT and trying to get my refund back the same day as I cancelled after 1hour of joining having read the reviews!! Also they push you to have PRIORITY DELIVERY which I told them don't worry there's no rush, the reason being if you do then they charge you £51.40 to cancel!! NO 14 day cooling off period, mind you they took this from my account without my authorisation or knowledge!!! Believe me your better off with SKY or BT , pay the extra... Bunch of robbing ,lying bar stewards
Review Ratings
Summary: Great customer care
June 14th, 2016 (Last Edited: June 14th, 2016)
A big thank you to Caleb at Supanet customer services. Rang on Friday as after having new broadband connected the TV was not connecting. Needed rebooting basically but Caleb talked me through the steps 1 at a time. He was very professional and personable,a pleasure to talk to and a complete God send and a credit to Supanet. Thank you
Review Ratings
Summary: Don't no why supanets got bad press
June 13th, 2016 (Last Edited: June 13th, 2016)
Have got supanet fibre, my line sync speed is only 22Mbps (that's open reaches fault not supanet's). Am using broadband at peak times for streaming, home automation, cameras, wife plus two kids no issues as yet.
Speed tested got 20Mbps over both wifi and wired.
Doesn't appear to be any network blocks

Happy to date