Supanet

39%
35%
38%
39%
Summary: Supanet
March 29th, 2017 (Last Edited: March 29th, 2017)
My review is of Supanet and in particular the guys on the live chat service.

I've had some real difficulties, not Suapnet's fault rather the fools at Openreach who can't seem to turn up when they should on multiple occassions. However Marco, Carl & Dominic have all been fantastic keeping me informed and helping me get through the process of getting our new line installed (issue was with us being a new build and BT having to survey - survey took over 3 weeks as the first 2 engineers to turn up weren't allowed to use ladders if you can believe it!).

We're finally up and running and just wanted to say that the guys mentioned above have been great and very helpful and understanding.

Review Ratings
Summary: Supanet Scam
February 11th, 2017 (Last Edited: February 11th, 2017)
SUPANET SCAMMERS DO NOT USE

I have just had a nightmare 10 day period with them. Firstly they posed as Sky using a number that linked to them and when I thought I was through to sky I was transferred to Supanet who I was told are affiliated to sky as I was having issues with broadband via bt wiring. Firstly I lost my phone number I'd had for 15 years and then the speed was less the 1mps in them in the Evening.

I had no idea that there were such cowboys in this market. I am happy to back this up to any person who wishes confirmation of how bad they are!

Unprofessional, evasive, duplicitous scammers!
Review Ratings
Summary: WARNING FRAUDULENT
January 3rd, 2017 (Last Edited: January 3rd, 2017)
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
they pose as BT at the start and will then later DENY ANY AFFILIATION TO THEM AS THEY HAVE NONE!
after a lengthy process they managed to squeeze 210 quid out of me without providing me any service at all.

After cancelling with them twice, they ignored these cancellation requests and sent an engineer for the second time.
I was not at the property when this engineer supposedly turned up. they charged me 140 for this. then when i contested this they said that someone (not me, had been there, and turned away the engineer). apparently the policy of their service provider (open reach) is that anyone (NOT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER) over the age of eighteen can deal or turn away the engineer.
they monitor and record all calls apparently. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. or if it is they simply pick and choose the calls that best suit their case or argument. certain calls i made were simply not recorded and they said i had never once cancelled my order. when i asked to hear these calls as i wanted to hear the data too as i was in a state of disbelief and felt like i was going crazy, they said i would have to fill in some sort of form and pay a monetary fee in order to do so. I feel sorry for the telephone staff as they must have to deal with a lot of angry customers as their service is quite simply appaling. whatever u do please avoid this company they are THIEVES!!!!
ALSO HALF THE TIME U TRY TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE U WILL HAVE TO WAIT A LOOOONG TIME, AND SOMETIME U WAIT FOREVER THEN GET CONNECTED TO A NUMBER IN BURNLEY WHICH DISCONNECTS IMMEDIATELY. SAVE URSELF A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT AND AVOID THEM. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GO BUST SOON ENOUGH!!
Review Ratings
Summary: Its a con
November 17th, 2016 (Last Edited: November 17th, 2016)
Don't touch this provider. Unprofessional. Got their number from google as btsupanet.com. They are not bt.
I only called to report my broadband not working and found myself talked into a new deal with them. When I called my current provider bt I found I was contracted in so call supanet the next day to cancel. Was told someone would call me. Apparently they did (even although I was a home all day) so they did not call back and did not cancel. A few days later received new contract in mail. I called immediately to check I had cancelled and had to speak to 4 different people before they advised me I had already be charged £30 for priority connection? whatever that meant and £20 for cancelled connection fee. I don't blame the staff it is the 'Management Owners' who are the con men. Very difficult to get through to as well, sooo many options till you can speak with someone. They say they are cheaper Aye for a reason.. BEWARE.
Review Ratings
Summary: Avoid SUPANET!!!
September 7th, 2016 (Last Edited: September 7th, 2016)
Do not bother with this company as they are a nitemare!!! Having said they are part of BT which they are NOT and trying to get my refund back the same day as I cancelled after 1hour of joining having read the reviews!! Also they push you to have PRIORITY DELIVERY which I told them don't worry there's no rush, the reason being if you do then they charge you £51.40 to cancel!! NO 14 day cooling off period, mind you they took this from my account without my authorisation or knowledge!!! Believe me your better off with SKY or BT , pay the extra... Bunch of robbing ,lying bar stewards