Firefly - Surfanytime, TitanADSL

69%
67%
67%
66%
Summary: Surf Anytime
May 12th, 2015 (Last Edited: May 12th, 2015)
Having been previously with Zen via EE. I have to say I have been extremely surprised how good such an independent ISP was, Surf Anytime. When I spoke to Andy, Martin & Danny, they all sympathized in how my experience with the previous ISP's, when my line was cut by an abrupt cease order. So my phone line was not moved, whether it was my own fault or not. The fact that Surf Anytime has me back online within 5 days! Having been a former IT Support Analyst, I kept checking the router, to see if it was syncing up. I put the order through from May 1st and was online by the 5th May! I'm on the unlimited package with phone line. Its amazing, how good its been since the switch over from Zen. Which I have to say provided a great connection. Zen's handling of the situation could have been much better! Well, as they say, one's loss is another one's gain! Thank you Andy, Martin & Danny. Surf Anytime are definitely one of the best out of the top 10 ISP's in the country. They really care about their customers and they are very good at what they do.
Review Ratings
Summary: Top service from an ISP that actually cares
December 11th, 2014 (Last Edited: December 11th, 2014)
I moved my father in law on to Surfanytime after real issues with another ISP. Being elderly and with memory issues he struggled with impersonal call centres that really didn't understand his issues or tried to upsell. Surfanytime have been amazing - we use the Broadband primarily to monitor his health and wellbeing via Skype and web cams. When we get a problem they just cannot do enough and they know he depends on his Broadband for his welfare and that makes the service even more customer focussed and special. It is so reassuring to have a ISP that is on the side of the customer. Surfanytime provide his broadband and telephone services and I cannot recommend highly enough.
Review Ratings
Summary: Spot On
August 20th, 2013 (Last Edited: August 20th, 2013)
So, I was a BE refugee looking through this here site for a new provider. I'm usually one of those annoying, demanding customers when it comes to ISPs that techs really love to hate. I know, I've been on the other end of customer services for long enough!

Had a look through the top 10. SurfAnyTime weren't the top rated, but they also didn't have a whole host of problems listed in the reviews. After some research, the details on their site plus the reviews had near enough sold me. Sent them off an email, to which I received a solid answer to my technical query, and a little human touch to things, which was definitely appreciated. Sold me.

I don't look for a lot of bells and whistles with my ISP (though these guys certainly have them), just a solid unlimited ADSL2+ LLU with a static IP and some decent support behind it. Seems some ISPs focus a little too much on the extras and forget what they're meant to be providing in the first place. Nice to find an ISP that has the basics right.

The guys I spoke to through my emails were excellent, and (another rarity) responded in really good time in every case. BE admittedly set the bar fairly high before they were strong-armed by Murdoch's Mob, but these guys have done it one better in every metric.
Review Ratings
Summary: great service
July 19th, 2013 (Last Edited: July 19th, 2013)
Sad to have left TitanADSL, been with them since 2006 and they have been the best service provider that you can get.

Unfotunatly our business lost a large contract so needed to get cheap service and boy i regret it now.

Anyway please do consider TitanADSL.
Review Ratings
Summary: cheaper
June 7th, 2013 (Last Edited: June 7th, 2013)
Okay small rant mainly about BT.

BT average bill £38 per month yes i fell for their marketing ploy.

TitanADSL average bill £27.85

Same package Phone and broadband with unlimited broadband usage.

BT customer services are clueless everytime i rang it was please change filter for the love of god i have done that 50 times.

Titan only asked once reported fault and it worked after 2 days of reporting fault.

Happy Titan adsl user.